Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Was you around last season when Dzeko was scoring the goals to help us win the league?

The abuse he gets is unbelievable sometimes, really short memories of what he's done at the club.

Kinkladze 1 said:
beast said:
Kinkladze 1 said:
What the fuck would Juve want with lemons like Dzeko and Jovetic!?!. They're both too shit to get in our team regularly never mind theirs!!,
You sir are a fucking tool!

And why would that be? You are one of the many deluded happy clappers if you could think that one of Europes best teams would want a fucking shit sick note and Dzeko with his mighty tally of 4 goals this season. Are the pair of them really last 4 of the Champions League standard? Are they fuck.
Maybe not, but I think you're being a little disrespectful to dzeko who has been pretty fucking good for us, maybe not this season but I think he'd do we'll with a change of scene in a new league. Jovetic has been hampered by injuries since he arrived but he is a quality footballer.
Not lemons, blues at the moment. Thanks.

Goater=Legend said:
Was you around last season when Dzeko was scoring the goals to help us win the league?

The abuse he gets is unbelievable sometimes, really short memories of what he's done at the club.

Last season is now a memory. By your argument you could say that Pele is still good because he was the nuts 50yrs ago.

Dzeko this season - 4 goals and looks like he doesn't give a fuck. That makes me view him as shit. What he has done in the past I am thankful for but right now he's a waste of a salary.

Kinkladze 1 said:
Goater=Legend said:

Last season is now a memory. By your argument you could say that Pele is still good because he was the nuts 50yrs ago.

Dzeko this season - 4 goals and looks like he doesn't give a fuck. That makes me view him as shit. What he has done in the past I am thankful for but right now he's a waste of a salary.
Then I refer you to my original statement on the matter.

Tool.

beast said:
Kinkladze 1 said:
Goater=Legend said:

Tool.

You mean the one where you asked people not to be disrespectful in regards to Dzeko after calling a fellow poster a 'fucking tool'?

Kinkladze 1 said:
Goater=Legend said:

Very mature outlook you have sir!

mosssideblue said:
Kinkladze 1 said:
Goater=Legend said:

Very mature outlook you have sir!

Just being honest

dobobobo said:
beast said:
Kinkladze 1 said:

Tool.

You mean the one where you asked people not to be disrespectful in regards to Dzeko after calling a fellow poster a 'fucking tool'?
Lol, fair point I suppose

Linked with a £12 million move to Liverpool.

Would be perfect for them.

He'd come in for a few games and look good, then be out injured for a few months. During that time, Rodgers would hype him up for the next season and say he's got good character.

CityFan94 said:
Linked with a £12 million move to Liverpool.

Would be perfect for them.

He'd come in for a few games and look good, then be out injured for a few months. During that time, Rodgers would hype him up for the next season and say he's got good character.

Give them Jovetic and 20mill for Sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.