Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Unfortunately starting to look no more a better option than an out of from Dzeko.

Have to agree that he flatters to deceive which is a shame... the best I have seen this lad last have an impact on a game was actually for his country against England - and that probably says a lot.

Puts me in mind of the lad at school who thought he was the boy, demanding the ball all the time to show off his fancy flicks and skills, only to repeatedly lose it every time until eventually nobody would ever give him the ball again

Thought he started the season really well but then left out of starting XI and hasn't looked the same since - which is a shame because he actually looks like he gives a damn

3rd choice at the moment, feel we need a more aggressive forward like the "Beast" who was good at holding the ball on his own as well as having guile.

Brendan110_0 said:
3rd choice at the moment, feel we need a more aggressive forward like the "Beast" who was good at holding the ball on his own as well as having guile.

letting the beast go was a huge mistake, ok he's not happy but you get rid once you've found a replacement, no replacement he stays put and you tell him so.

Harvster said:
Puts me in mind of the lad at school who thought he was the boy, demanding the ball all the time to show off his fancy flicks and skills, only to repeatedly lose it every time until eventually nobody would ever give him the ball again
Been calling him a 'playground footballer' since I got to watch him properly ie had a run of games.
Wants to beat 10 and score a worldy.
In pre-season he looked awesome so had to eat some humble pie off those who said we were seeing the real Jovetic (after his injury problems).
However you now see just why. There's a lack of intensity in warm up games and the pace is slower. I think that's why he was a star in Italy.
The majority don't play with high intensity. Whereas in England, West Ham, QPR,Stoke et al all make you work hard for everything you get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.