Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Marvin said:
I don't think Aguero and Jovetic linked that well but I am sure it will come with games

And that goal could be key. He just needs some confidence. He's got the quality

I like Jovetic because he tries to make things happen even when he's struggling.

Agree Marvin, what I like about Jovetic is that he always tries to make something happen, he always turns and goes forwards.

he does indeed, direct to goal seems to be his OM, which i appreciate in a season of going side to side!

Made that crucial interception that started the comeback. As I always say, Jovetic will always stick that foot out, always look to anticipate something or look for something to happen regardless of the situation. He never gives up and he is special in that respect in terms of his attitude.

I love his confidence and self belief, he doesn't give a fuck who he's playing against he just attacks the defenders and you can see he loves being here at City.

His substitution changed the game. Involved heavily in both the goals at the end and also created a chance for Aguero before that. Needed him on the end of some crosses for some height which we lacked. Great impact.

I thought he deserved a start so I was made up when he came on.He really is a trier,never lets us down on the efforts stake and,as his colleagues learn his game....those little flicks will become very effective.

A favourite of mine.

2 assists. Top performance. It's hard for a player to make an impact in 20 mins but he did it.

As soon as he came on we had more of a presence in their final third and all of the midfield were able to push forward to support the two strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.