Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Shirley said:
neel said:
Played well today

Without doubt but spoiled his performance by giving the ball away far too cheaply.

He spoilt the performance with that fucking dive. He needs to move over the road if he fancies cheating like that.

Bluewonder said:
Shirley said:
neel said:
Played well today

Without doubt but spoiled his performance by giving the ball away far too cheaply.

He spoilt the performance with that fucking dive. He needs to move over the road if he fancies cheating like that.

Sure looked to me like his arm was tugged back?

He at least tries to be positive in position but ffs, less of the Harlem Globetrotters trickery...

Bluewonder said:
Shirley said:
neel said:
Played well today

It's not necessarily the dive that pisses me off, it's the annoying protesting to the ref afterwards. He did it more than once today after a totally spot on decision by the ref. Needs to cut that out.

andrewmswift said:
Bluewonder said:
Shirley said:

Yep,the ref decided to let play continue when he had been fouled so Jovetic decided to exaggerate the incident.......I don't agree with the dive but I can understand his frustration at the lack of an initial award.

I rate Jovetic,i wouldn't want him sold.

andrewmswift said:
Bluewonder said:
Shirley said:

There was a small tug on his arm (not enough to warrant free-kick) and then he chucked himself over. It's a Utd trick and I don't want to see it creeping into our game.

Bluewonder said:
andrewmswift said:
Bluewonder said:

There was a small tug on his arm (not enough to warrant free-kick) and then he chucked himself over. It's a Utd trick and I don't want to see it creeping into our game.

a tug on the arm when you're running away from a player is a fucking free kick. it's fucking textbook, for fuck's fucking fuck's sake

Bluewonder said:
andrewmswift said:
Bluewonder said:

It's a free kick that refs will never give because the player stays on his feet and doesn't perform a triple salchow and stay down for five minutes. Every move during the CSKA game when a City player tried to pass by a Russian there was a surreptitious tug, just enough to deflect the path of the player, but nothing ever given. It's standard in the CL.

FantasyIreland said:
andrewmswift said:
Bluewonder said:

Yep,the ref decided to let play continue when he had been fouled so Jovetic decided to exaggerate the incident.......I don't agree with the dive but I can understand his frustration at the lack of an initial award.

He was certainly more of a handful than Sergio was today.Just couldn`t seem to get going and some of his touches were awful.Hopefully just a bad day at the office for him and hopefully saving himself for Tuesday.

FantasyIreland said:
andrewmswift said:
Bluewonder said:

I like jovetic too, and was glad to see him start today. Was it really a dive?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.