Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
wythenshaweblue£££ said:
So is he out injured today?

Dzeko is out injured AGAIN!....not sure what is wrong with Jovetic tho....

Dzeko is almost never injured. Jovetic on the other hand is almost always injured. I know which one should be closer to the door.

adrianr said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
wythenshaweblue£££ said:
So is he out injured today?

Dzeko is out injured AGAIN!....not sure what is wrong with Jovetic tho....

Dzeko is almost never injured. Jovetic on the other hand is almost always injured. I know which one should be closer to the door.

My comment was linked to the fact Dzeko has been out injured for a number of weeks and only just back and now he's injured again!....I personally believe Jovetic is a lot more active when on the pitch and his play in mid week help set up the 2nd goal....not sure why so many are trying to defend Dzeko's play so much this season......I'm completely behind the Dzeko of 2013, he had a great season and won some games for us with his goals but it really is time to start being truthful with ourselves...he has been terrible all season, even before the injury and need to improve greatly if he's going to help us while Aguero out....Love Dzeko but doesn't mean we cant comment on his poor play....2 goals in the league this season.....and for the most part we cant use his injury as an excuse.....

buckshot said:
Jovetic needs to go, it has been well over a year and he has only shown that he can't be counted on.

Problem is, who would have him?

He wouldn't pass a medical.

So another two players out with muscle injuries and never mind kompany... Jovetic has so much potential and I do like him when he plays but all we can do is wait till the end of the season now but then we need to have a serious look because he is injury prone if this carries on.

dobobobo said:
buckshot said:
Jovetic needs to go, it has been well over a year and he has only shown that he can't be counted on.

Somebody might take a chance at a cut rate deal. He cost 22 million and he has yet to play 90 minutes this year in the league.

Davs 19 said:
buckshot said:

Does that mean Vinny & Kun need to go as well ?

You do get some band wagon jumping bollocks posted on here.

To be fair he does have a point in so much as Jovetic can't be replied upon. His injury record is extremely poor for us. The other two get injured but don't miss anywhere near the same number of games as him.

buckshot said:
dobobobo said:
buckshot said:

Somebody might take a chance at a cut rate deal. He cost 22 million and he has yet to play 90 minutes this year in the league.

Yep, but then he'd have to agree to a cut in wages and most likely a big cut.

We're stuck with him unfortunately because like you say he can't play 90 minutes, nor a part of matches consistently.

Davs 19 said:
buckshot said:

Does that mean Vinny & Kun need to go as well ?

You do get some band wagon jumping bollocks posted on here.

Yeah, because that is the same thing. Jovetic can't ever go ninety minutes, hasn't produced and has been injured during his entire spell with City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.