Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Mancini Manus Domini said:
neel said:
Rammy Blue said:
Hmmmmmm, not too sure about some of his comments there.
Like below-
Jovetic is yet to face United, although it is made clear he was available for last season’s encounters. “I was fit both games,” he says. “But I did not play. I don’t know why. Hopefully for this one I will.”
When I came back I played just one, two matches [before the next layoff], and it was like that all year.”
I am sure Pellegrini would have given the reason as why he was on bench, so I kind of find it strange players saying they dont know why manager did not pick them...Its simple that he had fitness issues, that why he didnt feature more
Pellegrini is favouring Dzeko above Jovetic which I find utterly perplexing. If Dzeko isn't scoring its rare he offers anything else. Whilst some posters on here dwell on Jovetic giving the ball away (and its not as often as you think) at least he does it trying to make something happen. Dzeko gives the ball away so many times just trying to make a simple pass. The movement of Jovetic is a joy to watch, and i'm sure his passing in the final third will improve with regular starts.

If I was Jovetic I would be wondering why I wasn't getting more opportunities.
That's what I think n'all.

Class act, hope to see him tomorrow, but maybe not at the start, later in the game when the rags sit deeper if we need someone to unlock the defence.

This lad is already capable of moments of absolute magic (see 2nd goal v the dippers) and will only get better, he's a future star for us. Anyone who seriously wants us to sell him is bonkers.

aguero93:20 said:
Class act, hope to see him tomorrow, but maybe not at the start, later in the game when the rags sit deeper if we need someone to unlock the defence.
I thought the standard way to unlock their defence was just to hoof in into the area and watch the hilarity ensue.

I'm With Stupid said:
I thought the standard way to unlock their defence was just to hoof in into the area and watch the hilarity ensue.

Yep, so we start with Kolarov, Milner, Navas, Zaba and do just that :) Jovetic, Dzeko, Yaya pushed up are plan B.

I'm With Stupid said:

Yep, so we start with Kolarov, Milner, Navas, Zaba and do just that :) Jovetic, Dzeko, Yaya pushed up are plan B.

But we don't have a plan B that's what the experts keep telling us

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
I'm With Stupid said:

But we don't have a plan B that's what the experts keep telling us

We have lots of plans. So do other teams. A few times every season we'll get out thought by inferior sides, that's standard, it doesn't mean that the manager is useless or the players mentally weak. Over a season we will perform to our peak and challenge for trophies, we'll also put in stinkers from time to time, there's just a lot of blues frustrated because they know that we're capable of better. Oh and there's a good few sneaking red rats as well, but I doubt they'll be on here tomorrow night.

:)

Very disappointing for me today. I am yet to be convinced that he has what we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.