Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Too keen to impress. He should play naturally, but given that he has been injured all the time, its understandable that he is keen to show.

Needs to relax a bit more, he will get his chance with Silva's injury.

His performance wasn't the greatest, however he's still a better option then Dzeko. At least with Jovetic you get effort. Not only do you get effort you also get energy, he will not hide when things are getting tough or sulk when things are not going his way.

Give him a little more time. The dynamic between he and kun isn't quite right yet. it'll get there with more time playing together.

I have a feeling one of these upcoming matches it'll all click, he'll go on a 5-10 match tear scoring every match he plays in, and then when he's peaking he'll pick up another injury. i hope i'm wrong.

Not quite falling right for him at the moment, but he still offers endless amounts more than Dzeko at the minute. Actually defends a bit from the front as well and gives the team less of a glaring gap between midfield and attack. When it all clicks it could be fantastic. Trying a bit too hard at the moment, like Mangala, and is forcing it a bit, but should settle down when we start playing better and he gets a couple of goals.

Without the ball he was excellent today. Still did a fair bit wrong with the ball but that'll come as he calms down a bit (think he's trying to hard at the mo) and even so he still did an awful lot right.

He was tackling Blind and Rooney loads in midfield today, well needed work rate for the team that disappeared when he went off in centre mid.

Was shit today. He looks clueless on the pitch, like he never quite knows what it is he's supposed to be doing. He's clearly talented but I think he definitely needs a run of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.