Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Juan King said:
chris85mcfc said:
He's shite

Think he's had 1 decent game for us in the cup against chelsea

Pretty much this. Apart from that game I can't think of him having a decent full game for us. Has looked OK a few times as an impact sub but for what we paid for him he should be much better than a poor mans Adam Johnson.

That shit he does when he tries to flick the ball behind him when he doesn't look where he is passing it does my head in. He has done that a lot in the games he has started & it has resulted in him giving the ball away stupidly almost every time.

That fuckin flick he tries time and time again through a packer defence it just gets embarrassing

We wonder why we give sloppy goals away when we've got him giving the ball away trying his flicks

Tonight proved to me once again what I've been thinking for some time, that we have 2 or 3 top class players, 1 or 2 very good players on their day, and 7 or 8 above average players, I'd happily name who falls into each category if I wasn't typing from my phone

Nasri light !

I just don't think Jovetic will ever be good enough to be in a team that wins the Champions League, good player but there are much better out there at other clubs who would be more effective both in the Premier League and in Europe.

Flatters to decieve. Can be neat and tidy when he has space. One or two flicks come off. But doesn't have enough effect on a game. Shame as he's a likeable character.

chris85mcfc said:
Juan King said:
chris85mcfc said:
He's shite

Think he's had 1 decent game for us in the cup against chelsea

Pretty much this. Apart from that game I can't think of him having a decent full game for us. Has looked OK a few times as an impact sub but for what we paid for him he should be much better than a poor mans Adam Johnson.

That shit he does when he tries to flick the ball behind him when he doesn't look where he is passing it does my head in. He has done that a lot in the games he has started & it has resulted in him giving the ball away stupidly almost every time.

That fuckin flick he tries time and time again through a packer defence it just gets embarrassing

We wonder why we give sloppy goals away when we've got him giving the ball away trying his flicks

Tonight proved to me once again what I've been thinking for some time, that we have 2 or 3 top class players, 1 or 2 very good players on their day, and 7 or 8 above average players, I'd happily name who falls into each category if I wasn't typing from my phone

No need to, I think most will know exactly who you mean.

I totatally agree.

2 starts and two shocking performances. Gave the ball away (as he does all the time trying the impossible) in the build up to their second goal.

Got lots of natural footballing ability, but doesnt know how to manage it.

Only the most optimistic city supporter wouldn't be willing to concede he is shite. The only thing that saved him from being found out before this was he was injured most of the time. Was as much to blame as Clichy for the 2nd, I swear he's color blind because he seems incapable of passing to a team mate. No use everyone beating themselves up about tonight though, you can be quite sure our superstars aren't.

3 Serial A stars in Jovetic, Lamela and Osvaldo.

All 3 are failing/failed in England, Its a different game in Italy, the speed is miles different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.