Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
aguero93:20 said:
Not keen on Dybala, both Kun and Bony are better versions of him so he's not going to see any game time if we get him, I'd much rather we went balls out for Lacazette, who's proved himself in a far more testing league for a striker.

Lacazette was nowhere near as good at 21 than Dybala is, plus Dybala is more of a link up striker and can assist as much as score which we need when replacing Jovetic.

I like Lacazette but having three out and out striker in him, Sergio and Bony would be too much, I think we need that more complete forward.

I personally think Dybala is on his way to potentially being the new Suarez, he is very similar in my opinion.

i dont like that argument. thats like saying Yaya was nowhere near as good as Pogba at 21.

however, I generally agree with the rest. But one thing that we might want to make sure is that the player we get can lead the line on his own as well as play as link up striker. in a 442 IMO the former is the more important aspect, whereas in a 4231 I would say the latter is more important for 3rd choice striker
Yes, Yaya was not as good as Potba at 21. And Dybala will eventually be a better fit I believe.

mosssideblue said:
mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
I will leave you with your immatute thoughts then.

Stop trying to make out you're some sort of intellect, your spelling is a joke and you clearly know absolutely nothing about football. I've probably forgotten more than you know..... Run along now

Notwistanding my spelling mistake, not sure how you can deduce those comments from my post. Perhaps if you put your energy into supporting rather than slagging, you may well be better received. As for him being shite and not good enough, my views towards that have not changed, nor will they because a few on here think they have some better understanding, when clearly they are talking out of the wrong orifice. :)

you are telling me on a forum i have to say how good jovetic is when he is clearly nowhere near good enough, just because you dont like fans having an opinion different to yours ? again you talk complete crap. If you had an ounce of footballing knowledge you would see he is simply not at the level a club like us should have.
Get back tp playing FIFA where he is probably everything you always dreamed he would be !!

mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
mekonmcfc said:
Stop trying to make out you're some sort of intellect, your spelling is a joke and you clearly know absolutely nothing about football. I've probably forgotten more than you know..... Run along now

Notwistanding my spelling mistake, not sure how you can deduce those comments from my post. Perhaps if you put your energy into supporting rather than slagging, you may well be better received. As for him being shite and not good enough, my views towards that have not changed, nor will they because a few on here think they have some better understanding, when clearly they are talking out of the wrong orifice. :)

you are telling me on a forum i have to say how good jovetic is when he is clearly nowhere near good enough, just because you dont like fans having an opinion different to yours ? again you talk complete crap. If you had an ounce of footballing knowledge you would see he is simply not at the level a club like us should have.
Get back tp playing FIFA where he is probably everything you always dreamed he would be !!

How does anyone know he's not good enough? he can't even get a run of games together before he's injured.

Toje Vic said:
How does anyone know he's not good enough? he can't even get a run of games together before he's injured.

If you can't judge a player's ability after watching him for about 30 games then you should probably pick another sport.

Damocles said:
Toje Vic said:

If you can't judge a player's ability after watching him for about 30 games then you should probably pick another sport.

don't know about that...

certain players need a run of games before they gain enough confidence to shine. For example sergio's first game back since his injury.

mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
mekonmcfc said:

It wasn't that long ago that many had the same opinion of Nasri. Sometimes it takes certain players just that little bit longer to live up to their potential and from what I've seen Jovetic falls into that category. Whether he'll be given that time is another matter, but Nasri was and who can say they regret the patience and faith we showed in the player?

mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:
mekonmcfc said:

I'm not saying you have to say he is good, that is clearly your prerogative. What I am saying is that calling him shite is immature, and still is. Glad when you are back at school and the grown ups can continue to communicate effectively

mansour's tow ropes said:
Its too early to judge Jovetic? For goodness sake.

obviously a crack at his injury record. But I do think its too early to say whether or not he's talented enough for the level we're at.

mosssideblue said:
mekonmcfc said:
mosssideblue said:

I'm not saying you have to say he is good, that is clearly your prerogative. What I am saying is that calling him shite is immature, and still is. Glad when you are back at school and the grown ups can continue to communicate effectively

The most laughable post i've ever read ..... i dont want to discuss football with someone as clueless about the game as you... move along

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.