Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion if you try and get into a players mind get in Kompany's won everything at city when will he have a chance to win euros?
He's not won everything at City though.
I'm sure he'd love to win the euros for his country - as would every other international player who's in France in the Summer.

He's not won everything at City though.
I'm sure he'd love to win the euros for his country - as would every other international player who's in France in the Summer.

You read me previous post that mentioned what he hasn't won everything apart from champs league

You read me previous post that mentioned what he hasn't won everything apart from champs league
Well then it would be as much an argument to say he's desperate to win the CL with us as well wouldn't it?
I guess I'm not buying into the notion he doesn't care about City and it's all about Belguim. It seems so implausible only those who don't like the man would say it.

personally wouldnt bring him back and start him vs sunderland. would start mangala and otamendi, myabe bring him on for the last 20. yes we'll almost definitely concede, but think with our attacking firepower we can score at least 3. then bring him back fresh for leicester

Some proper cuntish comments on here, I can only presume they are made by cunts.

would play vinny from the start , give him 60 minutes , if we play him as a substitute , i would fear him coming off the bench and pulling another muscle , give him some decent game time , then watch him put Vardy in his back pocket next week

Some of you lot need to give yourselves a shake. The bloke is injured, I'm sure he doesn't want to be, but he is.
He will want to win everything, whether it be for City or Belgium and he is a leader who has been amazing and done amazing things for our club.
Talk of letting him go or not having him in the team is absolute nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.