Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt for him today when he came off. He looked absolutely gutted.

The sad reality is that we can no longer rely on him to remain fit for any significant length of time.
I suggested this in the Summer. That's reality, sad as it may be.

I felt for him today when he came off. He looked absolutely gutted.

The sad reality is that we can no longer rely on him to remain fit for any significant length of time.

Sad realities seem more sad and real when they come from you, Ric.

Vinny has always come across as the kind of player to rise to a challenge. If we did sign a long term replacement and if our other centre backs started playing consistently, I think it would actually benefit him.

The vinny we once knew is gone for good, can't see us signing anyone for that position in January to be honest but big changes in the summer as a new spine required for our team is a no brainer....

It's a shame that neither Otamendi or Mangala has been able to step into his shoes yet. Finding a CB that can isn't going to be easy.

We have to do something in jan even if we just bring one of the kids in,but i would prefer we get a loan player in or something
Suicidal to continue without cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.