Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Fonte now...

thank god you lot ain't DoF.
Fonte is a bridge to far, to be sure, but our Director does need to start looking.

Do we really want to go the way of United with Rooney (ie. waiting until you absolutely have to replace a marquee that can no longer perform at the level required and get bent over the barrel by any and all for even secondary targets, while results on the pitch become more difficult to accomplish)?

We technically have two players like that now but some, out some sense of blind loyalty, would like to ignore transitioning completely because of who they are. It reminds me of several shops that were formally (key word) owned by family friends—now they are either shut or owned by someone else at a substantial loss.

Kompany will always be a legend and I hope he stays at the club beyond his playing career but we do need to think about the future.

Just heard its looking like mid to late March when he will be back in training... So if no set backs he will be fit and back in the squad early April.

Fonte? Hahahaha.

Although tbh I wanted Alderweireld last summer, and he's looked pretty average at Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.