Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won`t be buying another centre back in January .

In fact we need to sell a few players like Nasri and Demichelis .

Still don't get why we let Denayer go on loan .

when he started pre season with us .

Another weird move by Pellergrini .

Not really strange from memory letting Denayer out on loan, we signed Otomendi. Who foresaw the injury pileup Kompany would have?

For anyone who has not seen it

Vincent Kompany
[URL='https://www.facebook.com/vincentkompany/posts/1031897276873704']22 hrs ·

Today was a bad day for me.

My body feels invincible - the best it's ever been - but i'm challenged by a number of small and local injuries. It leaves me more frustrated than with any of the 'big' injuries I've had but it's a challenge that I will overcome.

There are worst things in life of course and I never forget that. So I'm definitely not asking anyone to feel sorry for me and I hope you wouldn't anyway. This is a way to communicate my situation to those who maybe deserve answers.

I've made many sacrifices to get where I am today and football is everything to me. This is what I fought for so hard. I want to be the best defender in the world and I want Manchester City FC and Belgium to become the best club and country in world football. I won't give up that dream. Injuries have and still are preventing me to play my role the way i'd want to but it's not stopping me to progress. I will get on with it and when I do come back.. I will be stronger again.

My mindset stays unchanged, I will fight to get what I deserve, my best years in football.

Lots of love to all of those who support me.

I wish you all the very best for 2016. Let's all together make next year, a wonderful year

[/URL]

Not really strange from memory letting Denayer out on loan, we signed Otomendi. Who foresaw the injury pileup Kompany would have?
Didn't Denayer start pre season
It would have made more sense to sell Demichellis in the Summer .
And keep Denayer at the club .

Whoever has shouted vinnie will be back at the end of April on this thread is talking *****. injury is still being assessed and no comeback date has been set.

We will probably announce an injury return date for February, then wait on him to actually be fit a month or 2 later again.

He'll do for us what Tevez did when he returns fully.

I've a good feeling about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.