Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have his replacements, Mangala and Otomendi. What they need is time together and it looks like they'll get it. Toure is our new captain now.

Neither of them are anywhere near good enough ib my opinion. And Toure is not Captain Material either in my view.

We won`t be buying another centre back in January .

In fact we need to sell a few players like Nasri and Demichelis .

Still don't get why we let Denayer go on loan .

when he started pre season with us .

Another weird move by Pellergrini .

We sent Denayer on loan because Mangala didn't want to leave, but instead wanted to fight for his place when Otamendi came.

So Denayer went on loan.

Mangala was playing very well at the time as well.

I think no matter who is in charge next season we are going to have start planning for life after kompany. He has been an absolute hero for us and has written himself in to our history books but unfortunately we rely on him too much and he seems like he will continue to have problems.

We sent Denayer on loan because Mangala didn't want to leave, but instead wanted to fight for his place when Otamendi came.

So Denayer went on loan.

Mangala was playing very well at the time as well.
I get all that .
What i don't get is why we didn't let Demichellis go .
It would have been better Denayer staying .

if i remember correctly Lescott wasnt available either , until we waved £25m under kenyons nose , he eventually caved in , so i reckon if we give billy boy £40m he will drive him up the M62 himself, every player has a price and an agent who wants a few bob in commission
I hope you are right but Chelsea's funds could not buy him.

We won`t be buying another centre back in January .

In fact we need to sell a few players like Nasri and Demichelis .

Still don't get why we let Denayer go on loan .

when he started pre season with us .

Another weird move by Pellergrini .

Denayer playing is better than 4th choice. Hindsight & injuries is fine when known beforehand. Would be great to get him back next week.

Denayer playing is better than 4th choice. Hindsight & injuries is fine when known beforehand. Would be great to get him back next week.
Its not hind sight .
Some folk on here were saying it was daft move back in August .
Letting Denayer go to Galatasaray on loan .
When he done pre season with us .
And keeping Demichellis who hadn't done pre season with us .
And to think Pellergrini used to be a centre back .

Didn't Denayer start pre season
It would have made more sense to sell Demichellis in the Summer .
And keep Denayer at the club .

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. MDM was our best defender last season, and nobody could of predicted Kompany's body would give up on him in the manner it has. It was much better for him to go out on loan at the time. besides, do you really think Denayer would suddenly solve our defensive problems? He'd of got little benefit in playing in a side that doesn't know how to defend. Wait until we get a competent manager in and our defence won't be anywhere near as bad of a shape as it looks to be in right now.

Kompany being out injured again could have a galvanising effect on the team,they can see how hard he has worked to get back and being the captain and leader on the pitch,and could possibly rally in support and show we will do this for vinnie,then again I'm most likely talking a load of balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.