Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny lives and breathes this club , how posters can suggest "getting rid" is beyond belief , he has earned the right to the respect and patience he needs to come back from his problems , if he doesnt play again this season , but we then get 2 more brilliant seasons from him, that will do for me , some posters need to give their head a wobble , vinny has shown loyalty to the club and hes deserves the same in return , the fact the club have wasted £80m trying to find cover in central defence , is not vinny's fault for f*cks sake.

Vinny lives and breathes this club , how posters can suggest "getting rid" is beyond belief , he has earned the right to the respect and patience he needs to come back from his problems , if he doesnt play again this season , but we then get 2 more brilliant seasons from him, that will do for me , some posters need to give their head a wobble , vinny has shown loyalty to the club and hes deserves the same in return , the fact the club have wasted £80m trying to find cover in central defence , is not vinny's fault for f*cks sake.

Is it really though? He's off the pitch more than he's on it and the past year suggests he's not getting any better. There's a time to be sentimental but not at the expense of success, no one player is bigger than the club. Kompany's special guest appearances like the Undertaker for Wrestlemania are great but we have an entire season and trophies to think about, not 'those 5 games he had before he inevitably broke down for 3 months again'.

God I wish we would rebuild the Milan Lab, those fuckers would sort him out.

Is it really though? He's off the pitch more than he's on it and the past year suggests he's not getting any better. There's a time to be sentimental but not at the expense of success, no one player is bigger than the club. Kompany's special guest appearances like the Undertaker for Wrestlemania are great but we have an entire season and trophies to think about, not 'those 5 games he had before he inevitably broke down for 3 months again'.

God I wish we would rebuild the Milan Lab, those fuckers would sort him out.

Sentimentality has nothing to do with it , loyalty is a two way road though , if the club had spent £80m on quality , proven centre back cover (although i firmly believe Otto will prove a good signing) , he would not be receiving the abuse and character assassination he recieves on this thread , and perhaps whoever built that "six million dollar man" geezer , should have a look at vinny's calf

Those who are annoyed at Kompany are so, because the rest of our centre backs are not up to it. If the cover for Vincent was good enough there would be no calls to get rid of him

Sentimentality has nothing to do with it , loyalty is a two way road though , if the club had spent £80m on quality , proven centre back cover (although i firmly believe Otto will prove a good signing) , he would not be receiving the abuse and character assassination he recieves on this thread , and perhaps whoever built that "six million dollar man" geezer , should have a look at vinny's calf

The abuse and character assassination is uncalled for, especially suggestions he'd fuck over city to play for Belgium (he'd do anything for both). However I am in the camp that feels a replacement needs getting, like you I do think Otto will prove a good signing it's just his current partner Mangala is very much 50/50 on whether he can get better or stay as inconsistant as he's proving.

You would think by 2016 we'd be able to give him bionic upgrades.

missed majority game for us this season, and heal just in time for Euro in the summer. believe it or not

Those who are annoyed at Kompany are so, because the rest of our centre backs are not up to it. If the cover for Vincent was good enough there would be no calls to get rid of him
Surely then they would want the best, and in your words only good, CB to stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.