Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The abuse and character assassination is uncalled for, especially suggestions he'd fuck over city to play for Belgium (he'd do anything for both). However I am in the camp that feels a replacement needs getting, like you I do think Otto will prove a good signing it's just his current partner Mangala is very much 50/50 on whether he can get better or stay as inconsistant as he's proving.

You would think by 2016 we'd be able to give him bionic upgrades.

It's injuries and the fact they will continue throughout his career and be harder to recover from as he gets older that basically means we have to look at replacing him sooner rather than later.

We probably won't see him much more this season and we need a leader who will be on the pitch and inspire others with their presence in the vast majority of games we play.

Those who are annoyed at Kompany are so, because the rest of our centre backs are not up to it. If the cover for Vincent was good enough there would be no calls to get rid of him
Time to have the same centre back pairing for a good 10+ games. I'm confident that Mangala and the hairy fella are good enough...... as long as the hairy one stops diving!

We obviously need cover at CB and a loan would be the best option, the problem is who though?

Vinnie loves the club just as much as we do, City through and through and is no doubt just as frustrated as all of us so some of the comments on here are nothing short of laughable.

It might be an idea if he could give the fans an interview with details of his injury setback to put everyone in the picture whilst the club look for a short term replacement or maybe even sign a permanent defender.

We obviously need cover at CB and a loan would be the best option, the problem is who though?

We have cover at CB. Mangala should be fit in a week as well. We can't have 5 CB's just because one of our CB's is out long term. All we need to do it replace Demi with Denayer in the summer. We still have Sagna who can play there.

It might be an idea if he could give the fans an interview with details of his injury setback to put everyone in the picture whilst the club look for a short term replacement or maybe even sign a permanent defender.

That, in a nutshell, is what we need. Not the replacement, just the interview to let us know exactly what is going on. As I said in an earlier post it is the lack of 'coherent' information that is so frustrating. As fans we would just like to know what exactly is going on. Is it going to be February or end of season or what before we have our Captain back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.