Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anybody really knows when he will be back, hence the lack of information.
He was supposedly fit before he came off the bench the other day and barely lasted 10mins.

We will not know how fit he is until he steps onto the pitch and can play 90mins, even then that may cause it to flare up again.

I don't think anybody really knows when he will be back, hence the lack of information.
He was supposedly fit before he came off the bench the other day and barely lasted 10mins.

We will not know how fit he is until he steps onto the pitch and can play 90mins, even then that may cause it to flare up again.
Pellegrini is the master of disinformation. Usually Kompany is two weeks away. Now it's the last part of the season, whatever that means. It could mean anything.

Surely then they would want the best, and in your words only good, CB to stay?
I would hope so! I do think Otamendi will come good but his level so far has not been acceptable when Kompany is not in the team. You could argue the same point for mangala but he's been here 18 months now. Unfortunately I don't think he'll ever be consistent enough!

We need Vinny back!

Belgium's Doctor re-assuring Belgium Fans that Kompany's European Championship is not in danger.
Good to know!

I winced when I read that quote. Also the bit about him taking an extra couple of weeks out as a precaution!

Not sure what I think of it all myself at this stage but I know that won't go down well at all with a lot of City fans, unfortunately

I know you don't see it very often and its probably a bit of a silly suggestion but how about giving him a player-coach role?

We clearly miss his leadership and all of our current defenders seem to play a lot better when alongside him.

Giving him this role would allow us to have him in the dugout even when he is injured which can only be a positive.

Even when he is injured he still has so much to offer

I know you don't see it very often and its probably a bit of a silly suggestion but how about giving him a player-coach role?

We clearly miss his leadership and all of our current defenders seem to play a lot better when alongside him.

Giving him this role would allow us to have him in the dugout even when he is injured which can only be a positive.

Not silly at all.

Him and Zabba would make excellent coaches.

Wtf, just read the comments from Belgiums doctor about Vincent. Why the fuck is he treating Vincent and even commentating when the euros is 6 months away. Kompany is our club captain. He's paid by us. Belgium can fuck off. We need to grow a pair and ship him out if it has to come to that.

I've heard suggestions a lot worse than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.