Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasnt this happened before, Mancini did the same thing with Vinny?

I wasnt on here then but did BM back vinny or Mancini?

Following MP's press conference comments, I don't agree with the apparent adversarial approach we seem to be taking with VK.

Mancini had this approach and apparently led to some alienation in the dressing room, leading to his sacking. Most players want to represent their country as much as their club.

I thought MP would strive to create harmony in the squad.

Think Vinny needs to have a word with himself. To go against the express medical wishes of our medical department with his injury record is an invitation to get sold next summer. The fact he's our captain makes it worse as far as I'm concerned. Terrible example to set.

I agree mate, however, he still remains the most powerful player in that dressing room, it has to be managed lightly. That documentary the other night from the GPC highlighted perfectly how reprimand can be achieved without cutting off the proverbial knackers (:

Following MP's press conference comments, I don't agree with the apparent adversarial approach we seem to be taking with VK.

Mancini had this approach and apparently led to some alienation in the dressing room, leading to his sacking. Most players want to represent their country as much as their club.

I thought MP would strive to create harmony in the squad.

If it was an important qualifier, I could understand his desire and insistence to play. The fact it was a meaningless game shows disregard for his employers. He should know better.

Think Vinny needs to have a word with himself. To go against the express medical wishes of our medical department with his injury record is an invitation to get sold next summer. The fact he's our captain makes it worse as far as I'm concerned. Terrible example to set.

Agree, he's gone against his manager and his club. Yes represent your country, but do it when you're fit, not on impulse and when the club who pay your wages have asked you not to.

mmmmm thought this would happen,as predicted earlier in the week,although a couple argued back at me with different thoughts
Me too,i took pelters for saying he should not play
I take mp and the medical teams side in this,it was reckless of vinny and mp should show who is boss now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.