Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Vk doesnt play against Bournemouth , the media will be all over it , but i trust MP and his coaches to make the right call , hopefully vinnie will start , because he certainly needs game time before Sevilla match , when fit he is our best defender , no questio and a great captain .Let the media make up their stories and try to create rifts in our club , it what matters on the pitch that counts , and if we can win the next 3 games , it will be a massive boost for the rest of the season.

I don't think the manager at our club got the balls to drop Kompany the player power in the dressing room he got is next to being number 1 at the club MP will pick him and if the 100% vinny plays the heat is of the manager and if we win nothing will be made of the club vs country and the week move on to the next game

I understand that players want to play but when out of the first team at Manchester city for a couple of weeks and more you should not be going to play in the internationals the club that pays your wage should have the say on it and when your country have already won the group what is the point in playing and taking a gamble with premier league football and champions league football coming up think and fast at man city

the only thing is he got some game time but that's not premier league speed and 100% pressure on winning and staying top of the league there is no easy games to bring him back into he must come straight back in the heat of the fire and that could be a gamble with a player that's been on international duty

I don't think the manager at our club got the balls to drop Kompany the player power in the dressing room he got is next to being number 1 at the club MP will pick him and if the 100% vinny plays the heat is of the manager and if we win nothing will be made of the club vs country and the week move on to the next game

I understand that players want to play but when out of the first team at Manchester city for a couple of weeks and more you should not be going to play in the internationals the club that pays your wage should have the say on it and when your country have already won the group what is the point in playing and taking a gamble with premier league football and champions league football coming up think and fast at man city

the only thing is he got some game time but that's not premier league speed and 100% pressure on winning and staying top of the league there is no easy games to bring him back into he must come straight back in the heat of the fire and that could be a gamble with a player that's been on international duty

Oh, I think he has got the balls to do it and will if it is in the best interest of the club.

Following MP's press conference comments, I don't agree with the apparent adversarial approach we seem to be taking with VK.

Mancini had this approach and apparently led to some alienation in the dressing room, leading to his sacking. Most players want to represent their country as much as their club.

I thought MP would strive to create harmony in the squad.

I'm sure Pellegrini has the backing of those above him to express his - and their - displeasure and is their mouthpiece in this affair.

No problems with MP on this. We'll always help out players with their international commitments, but they need to respect the club and managers views as well.

I was one.I wasn't in possession of the facts and neither were you,as such.....I gave Vinny the benefit of the doubt.....

Hearing it from the horses mouth.....i'm disappointed in both Kompany and his wanker National manager.

I never said I was in possession of the facts,I merely posted what I had read on the net,but you decided to belittle the comment which is your right to do so,so when we get to the Friday this comes out in the media I'll say I was right to post what I had read,anyway I ain't falling out with you but remember this kidder,meeesh is right..........ask my Mrs

if we can't beat bournemouth without VK then the players and manager need to be asking themselves bug questions.

Id rather rest him for bournmouth at home and have him play against utd and seville which are much tougher games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.