Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we can't beat bournemouth without VK then the players and manager need to be asking themselves bug questions.

Id rather rest him for bournmouth at home and have him play against utd and seville which are much tougher games
You do know we have no left back,no dave,sergio and no delph and dhino a card away from missing the derby?

You do know we have no left back,no dave,sergio and no delph and dhino a card away from missing the derby?

We should hope to beat a team from the Championship with half the team out and replaced by expensive subs! The only thing we need to worry about is the run and run aspect of The Cherries and our own propensity to shoot ourselves in both feet!

if Vk doesnt play against Bournemouth , the media will be all over it , but i trust MP and his coaches to make the right call , hopefully vinnie will start , because he certainly needs game time before Sevilla match , when fit he is our best defender , no questio and a great captain .Let the media make up their stories and try to create rifts in our club , it what matters on the pitch that counts , and if we can win the next 3 games , it will be a massive boost for the rest of the season.

hope you are nailing it

How anyone can question Kompany's commitment to City, as suggested by some, is beyond me! The guy gives everything for the cause and yes he is very proud to play for his Country - he was fit to play and sensibly eased back by playing for 50 odd minutes. A lot are suggesting that he shouldn't play tomorrow because of the Sevilla and Rags games but you can't pick and choose when Kompany will or won't pick up an injury, with the intensity City train at he could pick up an injury at any time - if he's fit he plays, end of!

Vincent Kompany = Captain, Leader, MCFC

Missing AK isn't a loss....one of saga or abba can play there

delph hasn't really played so no loss there either

fernando over dihno

bony or kelechi up front -

silva - irreplaceable but we have nasri and KDB...will be interesting to see those two together as well

Missing AK isn't a loss....one of saga or abba can play there

delph hasn't really played so no loss there either

fernando over dihno

bony or kelechi up front -

silva - irreplaceable but we have nasri and KDB...will be interesting to see those two together as well

Agreed - apart from needing Nasri. KDB centre, Sterling left, Navas right. I'm sure they've had him practising crosses constantly for the past fortnight. My source has told me.

Agreed - apart from needing Nasri. KDB centre, Sterling left, Navas right. I'm sure they've had him practising crosses constantly for the past fortnight. My source has told me.

When Silva doesn't play the ball isn't held in the final third of the pitch, Nasri is the ideal replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.