Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pellegrini benches him over this then he needs a fucking slap. It's ok playing billy big bollocks if we have the strength in depth but we don't. Our defence has been a fucking joke the last few games and if Kompany is fit then he should play. End of story.

Have you stopped to wonder if the medical report that was sent out, stipulated weather kompany could play 2 games in a week given the injury....

I've heard it all now, MP needs a slap for doing his job, correctly!!!!!

I'm not even convinced Pellegrini would have played kompany anyway on Saturday whether he played for Belgium or not. He's just coming back from an injury so I'm sure he'd not have wanted to play him 3 times in 8 days.

I'm not even convinced Pellegrini would have played kompany anyway on Saturday whether he played for Belgium or not. He's just coming back from an injury so I'm sure he'd not have wanted to play him 3 times in 8 days.

I agree with this.

I'm not sure what MP has said that is so bad, but I've only read the BBC words. MP doesn't seem that annoyed with VK, but with Wilmots. I'm sure VK would understand the difference.

If Kompany is named on the bench it sounds like a case of Manual cutting the team's nose off to spite its face...

Or taking a long term view rather than bending over because it suits the here and now.

Pellegrini is right to make an example of the club captain on this one. Very self serving and disrespectful if the club who pay his wages were ignored for the purpose of his own ego. We cant have players thinking its okay to disregard the club's interests.

Pellegrini is right to bench him,even if it costs us 1 game. Even if that 1 game costs us a title. Because to do anything else undermines everything we value.

If Kompany is named on the bench it sounds like a case of Manual cutting the team's nose off to spite its face...
The thing is, Kompany might not be ready to play three games in a week so he may have forced himself to be on the bench.

I just hope he's in the squad.......if he wern't to be on the bench even, then this place would be fucking funny,I hope he is on the bench at least,for the sake of the forum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.