Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Bony and think he could be a very useful player for us but ive seen nothing to convince me that Aguero up top on his own with Silva in behind him isnt our best bet. We continually introduce a player into the mix which shoves Silva out on to the wing. Yesterday that player was a 36 year old Lampard. Its quite ridiculous really. Get Silva playing off Aguero and Sergio (fitness permitting) will bag 30+ league goals next season.

It's been absolutely appalling that he's been slagged off already. He'll thrive next season.

super_city_si said:
FantasyIreland said:
Generally held the ball up well and certainly contributed towards cementing the three points.

I'm not sure,after such an interrupted start to his City career.....he could be doing much more - i'm a big fan.
His control was top notch. Everything hit to him stuck and he bought us precious time when Spurs were pushing hard.

This opinion is spot on. He did exactly what was needed and asked of him to a very high standard. His touch was superb.

oldius said:
super_city_si said:
FantasyIreland said:
Generally held the ball up well and certainly contributed towards cementing the three points.

I'm not sure,after such an interrupted start to his City career.....he could be doing much more - i'm a big fan.
His control was top notch. Everything hit to him stuck and he bought us precious time when Spurs were pushing hard.

This opinion is spot on. He did exactly what was needed and asked of him to a very high standard. His touch was superb.

Couldn't agree more. The guy is excellent and he's only missing a goal or two atm to confirm his status as one of the best in the league.

Wilfried Bony is the real deal he's a top quality player and a tremendous asset to the squad he'll be in the thick of the goal scoring action next season him and Kun as a front pairing with Merlin sitting just behind is a mouthwatering prospect and will be the premiers most feared attack next season.

Genuine question. Has Bony played one whole ninety minute match? What's his total number of playing minutes in relation to the number of matches he's appeared in?
As of the present, he's been given nothing but cameo roles. I'm not saying he's good, I'm not saying he's bad. I just don't see how anyone can judge him, at present.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Genuine question. Has Bony played one whole ninety minute match? What's his total number of playing minutes in relation to the number of matches he's appeared in?
As of the present, he's been given nothing but cameo roles. I'm not saying he's good, I'm not saying he's bad. I just don't see how anyone can judge him, at present.

Played most of the game against West Brom and looked pretty darned good. Did in 30 secs what the media-vaunted United attack couldnt do in 94 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.