Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope he's a regular next season. Far too good a player to just sit on the bench and come on for 20 minute cameos. Really impressed with his hold up play. Held the ball up more in the short amount of time he's been with us than Dzeko has in years.

I don't think people realise just how good a player he is. He's a different level to Dzeko in terms of all round playing ability. I really hope he gets the chance to show it next season.

RandomJ said:
I really hope he's a regular next season. Far too good a player to just sit on the bench and come on for 20 minute cameos. Really impressed with his hold up play. Held the ball up more in the short amount of time he's been with us than Dzeko has in years.

I really hope he isn't: I want us to play 4-3-3 and I can't see us playing Sergio in a wide role.

I'm beginning to think we panicked in January and bought him because of Dzeko and Jovetic's failures. Though I'm impressed with him so far, will surely improve next season with a summer under his belt and will be more reliable than the two already mentioned.

I hope we regularly play 451/433 next season, he'll still get plenty of games as Aguero playing every game will probably do more harm than good. He'll give us a direct option and I'd say a threat from set pieces but we're wank at taking them.

I'm reserving judgement because of his recent injury and lack of match practice but.....

Came on today and got everything he did pretty much perfect, was a nice change to see a striker (Aguero outside) win a header from a long ball and also to control pretty much everything into his feet and have the ability to move with the ball.

Needs a proper pre-season to get a better understanding with the team and the goals will come. He is doing everything else right just needs the goals.

Just got back home from the game great day out. A win always helps. Anyway only a quick adage on the Wilfred thread as I've not posted for awhile.

I have to admit I hold my hands up I was wrong. When that board came up I thought yes come on Bony this is your time work them defenders make them graft. He was going to lead the line keep pressing them deep and create a problem for them.

To be honest to Wilfred that is where I have to hold my hands up as I originally thought you were wank. I on Bluemoon would like to apologise as I have been unfair to you.

Calling a player wank doesn't level them in the standards of players in the past. So I would like to state for the record that you are a total fucking useless **** with zero idea of football and one of the laziest cunts I have ever seen in a city shirt. You and your fucking mate Yaya should learn how to break a sweat. Just keep wandering around the pitch for 15 minutes you totally useless ****.

But hey for £25m let's give the lad a chance.

the originalkippaxman said:
Just got back home from the game great day out. A win always helps. Anyway only a quick adage on the Wilfred thread as I've not posted for awhile.

I have to admit I hold my hands up I was wrong. When that board came up I thought yes come on Bony this is your time work them defenders make them graft. He was going to lead the line keep pressing them deep and create a problem for them.

To be honest to Wilfred that is where I have to hold my hands up as I originally thought you were wank. I on Bluemoon would like to apologise as I have been unfair to you.

Calling a player wank doesn't level them in the standards of players in the past. So I would like to state for the record that you are a total fucking useless c**t with zero idea of football and one of the laziest c**ts I have ever seen in a city shirt. You and your fucking mate Yaya should learn how to break a sweat. Just keep wandering around the pitch for 15 minutes you totally useless c**t.

Wasn't it 28 or 30 mill

the originalkippaxman said:

Calling a player wank doesn't level them in the standards of players in the past. So I would like to state for the record that you are a total fucking useless c**t with zero idea of football and one of the laziest c**ts I have ever seen in a city shirt. You and your fucking mate Yaya should learn how to break a sweat. Just keep wandering around the pitch for 15 minutes you totally useless c**t.

Ban this troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.