Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Just got back home from the game great day out. A win always helps. Anyway only a quick adage on the Wilfred thread as I've not posted for awhile.

I have to admit I hold my hands up I was wrong. When that board came up I thought yes come on Bony this is your time work them defenders make them graft. He was going to lead the line keep pressing them deep and create a problem for them.

To be honest to Wilfred that is where I have to hold my hands up as I originally thought you were wank. I on Bluemoon would like to apologise as I have been unfair to you.

Calling a player wank doesn't level them in the standards of players in the past. So I would like to state for the record that you are a total fucking useless c**t with zero idea of football and one of the laziest c**ts I have ever seen in a city shirt. You and your fucking mate Yaya should learn how to break a sweat. Just keep wandering around the pitch for 15 minutes you totally useless c**t.

But hey for £25m let's give the lad a chance.

Ban this troll.
TOKM will probably regret this once the drugs have worn off

Just got back home from the game great day out. A win always helps. Anyway only a quick adage on the Wilfred thread as I've not posted for awhile.

I have to admit I hold my hands up I was wrong. When that board came up I thought yes come on Bony this is your time work them defenders make them graft. He was going to lead the line keep pressing them deep and create a problem for them.

To be honest to Wilfred that is where I have to hold my hands up as I originally thought you were wank. I on Bluemoon would like to apologise as I have been unfair to you.

Calling a player wank doesn't level them in the standards of players in the past. So I would like to state for the record that you are a total fucking useless c**t with zero idea of football and one of the laziest c**ts I have ever seen in a city shirt. You and your fucking mate Yaya should learn how to break a sweat. Just keep wandering around the pitch for 15 minutes you totally useless c**t.

Are you taking the piss, or were you pissed while watching the game?
Watching the game on my computer screen 25,000kms away, at 4:30AM-ish, cold stone sober) I thought that he did well in the short time he was on the pitch.

I Hope the drugs have worn of .when he came on he didnt put a foot wrong some good hold up play & he linked well with other players .with a full pre season training he should be quality next season .he needs a proper run out not the odd 10 -20 min

A striker will always be judged by the amount of goals he scores but I can't help to think that Bony did a great job when he came on yesterday. He made it much easier to cling on to the one goal lead as he manages to keep the ball on the offensive half very well, something Dzeko struggles with.

I don't think it made things easier that Nasri was the planned sub as Bony probably didn't think he would play. This will be a great signing for us, no doubt.

as pathetic posts go this is right up there. the lad can play....if picked.

We looked way assured defensively due to him holding the play up at the front. He did nothing wrong- literally. Not a pass wrong and won probably all his headers.

HolisticJim said:
Think he's been utter shit since we signed him.
World class? Not a fookin chance.

Started 2 scored 1, not bad in my book. If you can't see what Bony brings to the table that none of our other forward options do and how that has benefitted us in the short time he's played then you haven't a clue.

HolisticJim said:
Think he's been utter shit since we signed him.
World class? Not a fookin chance.

While I wouldn't say he's been shit, I do think he was a rushed, panic buy. We've hardly used him and I don't think we would've missed him had we not bought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.