Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast of a player.

Makes the game look ridiculously easy and will go on to become a very important player for us.

sir peace frog said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Just about to hit the shut eye in 5 hours we are off to the land of sheep. Just like to post an encouraging message to Wilfried as he is off back to a previous club. Wilfried stay positive we know Sadie Mane managed to score a hat trick less quicker than you signed that contract. But this has to be your time because let's be honest you have been fucking woeful.

Though on a positive note those that have given me shit on this forum will need to reevaluate their knowledge of the beautiful game tomorrow.

I don't like being proven right this is our club but there is some clueless fuckers that follow us. Feel free to write your names below. Though I will start off with a right believe they know it all stalking c**t bag

FantasyIreland
Sir Peace Frog :)
aguero93:20

power and touch were very good ,took his goal really well , when I first saw him in a city shirt I thought bit of a lump, today he's shown that he will be a big player for us next season .

it cant be easy coming into a new side in January ,especially one as good technically as ours,not to mention the bad form we had ,so well done wilf .

he will a hell of a player for us and a nightmare for defenders his link-up play and capacity to hold the ball are just ridicoulous keep it up Will!!!

Great to see him get on the score sheet, was convinced he was going to have a Negredo-esque end to the season; nothing was going in.

Typical he bags one today, some finish.

His hold up play is a million times better than Dzekos, first touch is brilliant where as Dzekos second touch is a tackle! Hope to see more of Bony next season in the starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.