Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the originalkippaxman said:
Just about to hit the shut eye in 5 hours we are off to the land of sheep. Just like to post an encouraging message to Wilfried as he is off back to a previous club. Wilfried stay positive we know Sadie Mane managed to score a hat trick less quicker than you signed that contract. But this has to be your time because let's be honest you have been fucking woeful.

Though on a positive note those that have given me shit on this forum will need to reevaluate their knowledge of the beautiful game tomorrow.

I don't like being proven right this is our club but there is some clueless fuckers that follow us. Feel free to write your names below. Though I will start off with a right believe they know it all stalking c**t bag

FantasyIreland
Sir Peace Frog :)
aguero93:20
ColinLee
Strangely quite "the originalkippaxman" isn't he?

Dont know how anyone can write this guy off, when he's come on we have either been put under loads of pressure causing him to take a more defensive role which he's been good at, or he has scored or assisted.

I think he will be great for us next season and will obviously be played alot more when we have the two cups and champions league to contend with, aswell as the league.

ColinLee said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Just about to hit the shut eye in 5 hours we are off to the land of sheep. Just like to post an encouraging message to Wilfried as he is off back to a previous club. Wilfried stay positive we know Sadie Mane managed to score a hat trick less quicker than you signed that contract. But this has to be your time because let's be honest you have been fucking woeful.

Though on a positive note those that have given me shit on this forum will need to reevaluate their knowledge of the beautiful game tomorrow.

I don't like being proven right this is our club but there is some clueless fuckers that follow us. Feel free to write your names below. Though I will start off with a right believe they know it all stalking c**t bag

FantasyIreland
Sir Peace Frog :)
aguero93:20
ColinLee
Strangely quite "the originalkippaxman" isn't he?

Clearly he needs to be renamed The Original ****.

Decent performance again yesterday (albeit 5 minutes); his first touch is brilliant and he holds it up well to allow the rest of the team to move forward and attack. Great finish for the goal too. If we set up the odd game with 442 next season (depending on this summer's transfer activity), I can see him and Kun forming a top partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.