Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll shine next season imo.

With a whole pre season ahead, this should give him time to gel with the squad more as we could hardly expect him to make a massive impact coming back in feb and only having a few months mainly coming on as a sub.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets more starts next season or not, with us probably looking to keep the 4/5/1 system in place next season.

Hopefully with a pre season behind him and work from our coaching staff he can get rid of that fat arse.

Hopefully with a pre season behind him and work from our coaching staff he can get rid of that fat arse.
I think you'll find his 'fat' arse has been developed from many hours of heavy squats and is a primary reason the man is so powerful and effective in shielding the ball - he has a superb physique.

just hope wilf gets some good game time next season or there`s gonna be a problem imo. he`s used to playing a lot of games and to all of a sudden be getting 10-15mins most games won`t be enough for him.

He will get lots of game time next season, especially if we get our targets as he gives us a whole different dimension as and when needed. We did badly in the domestic cups last year so a priority for me and i'm sure everyone at the club is that we at least get to the semis in both cups as it also gives us a lot of extra games which in turn keeps everyone happy.

Anyone else think he is going to smash it this year?

If we sign the big three he is going to have some service

Excited for him this season

I think he showed a lot of promise, especially with regards to his potential link up play, towards the back end of last season; I'm just not sure how much actual game time he's going to get if we do sign our intended targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.