Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueincy said:
ColinLee said:
blueincy said:
The point I was making was? If the manager said he was a good player and had watched him and admired him even wanting to loan him whilst he was at Malaga, why then was he not used as our 4th striker? Instead they spunk away 28odd million on a striker mid season when we had an eager to impress striker with pure potential (homegrown) who knows where the net is in our ranks...

Dont come back with the usual saying..
Not good enough for the Premier league..( Ben Mee Kieran Trippier) put that one to bed..

Just don't get what is going on behind the scenes at our club...

Won't even mention the Nasty situation.. Like I said piss poor..
So because Ben Mee & Kieran Trippier are doing well at a Burnley side that will get relegated back down you think that makes Guidetti (who can't even get picked for Celtic) good enough for us. You're even brain dead or a rag, take your pick bud.

I'm brain dead or a rag because I believe that we had a ready made striker at the club for the first team?
My views different to yours makes me a rag or brain dead. If i was a rag bud I wouldn't give a fuck about Guidetti....

You say carn't get picked for Celtic? He got a Medal at weekend did he not? Now that's a brain dead response right there..
Guidetti got subbed on at the hour mark when they were 2-0 up. I'm glad to see you're not a rag, sadly that only leaves the brain dead option which you've done nothing to disabuse me of.

ColinLee said:
blueincy said:
ColinLee said:
So because Ben Mee & Kieran Trippier are doing well at a Burnley side that will get relegated back down you think that makes Guidetti (who can't even get picked for Celtic) good enough for us. You're even brain dead or a rag, take your pick bud.

I'm brain dead or a rag because I believe that we had a ready made striker at the club for the first team?
My views different to yours makes me a rag or brain dead. If i was a rag bud I wouldn't give a fuck about Guidetti....

You say carn't get picked for Celtic[? He got a Medal at weekend did he not? Now that's a brain dead response right there..

Guidetti got subbed on at the hour mark when they were 2-0 up. I'm glad to see you're not a rag, sadly that only leaves the brain dead option which you've done nothing to disabuse me of.

Forrest and John Guidetti, replaced goalscorer Commons and Griffiths midway through the second half, and the Scotland winger was on hand to apply a cool finish after Swede Guidetti had set him up (79).

With little nuggets like that highlighted, it should be me doing the disabusing about you brain matter..

portisheadblue said:
Is Bony really Benjani in disguise?????
Nobody will know for months yet,he's only played about 90 minutes of football for us.Even though I didn't want us to sign him,may I suggest giving him at least half a season !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.