Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueincy said:
bigimg]

original.jpg

The thing is MP on his first day on City TV said he wanted him at Malaga on loan? Yet the club let him go on a free (piss poor)..

He can't even get in the Celtic team before a **** that looks like a thumb and is behind Martin, Fletcher, Rhodes, May, McCormack and Naismith for Scotland.

Kun Aguero said:
blueincy said:
original.jpg

The thing is MP on his first day on City TV said he wanted him at Malaga on loan? Yet the club let him go on a free (piss poor)..

He can't even get in the Celtic team before a **** that looks like a thumb and is behind Martin, Fletcher, Rhodes, May, McCormack and Naismith for Scotland.

SPT_20140303_FOO_060_30849453_I1.JPG

Hahahahahahahahaha

i can't argue he has looked terrible so far but i really wanted us to get him based on what i had seen him do and not just his goals, i still believe he will come good

Kun Aguero said:
blueincy said:
bigimg]

original.jpg

He can't even get in the Celtic team before a c**t that looks like a thumb and is behind Martin, Fletcher, Rhodes, May, McCormack and Naismith for Scotland.

Scotland??????

Matty said:
He's been at City for about 6 weeks, and started 1 match. The kneejerk bollocks we get in modern society when something isn't superb straight away is fucking ridiculous.

For £25M he should be fucking shit hot not like he is new to the premiership. How long do you need to give him before people start realising he is fucking dog shit. Only took 2 games for Mangala and Fernando what is different for Bony.

the originalkippaxman said:
Matty said:
He's been at City for about 6 weeks, and started 1 match. The kneejerk bollocks we get in modern society when something isn't superb straight away is fucking ridiculous.

For £25M he should be fucking shit hot not like he is new to the premiership. How long do you need to give him before people start realising he is fucking dog shit. Only took 2 games for Mangala and Fernando what is different for Bony.

Bony has proven he's good enough to play, and score, in the Premier League. To judge him on 1 league start and a handful of substitute appearances thus far for City is fucking moronic. Anyone already making the claim that he's "fucking dog shit" based upon his performances in a City shirt is an idiot. People who judged Mangala and Fernando after 2 games are also fucking moronic. At this stage both have made a fair few appearances for City and a more informed opinion can be made.

bitsmith said:
Kun Aguero said:
blueincy said:
bigimg]

original.jpg

He can't even get in the Celtic team before a c**t that looks like a thumb and is behind Martin, Fletcher, Rhodes, May, McCormack and Naismith for Scotland.

Scotland??????
He means the **** that looks like a thumb not Guidetti.

bitsmith said:
Kun Aguero said:
blueincy said:
bigimg]

original.jpg

Scotland??????

I was talking about the **** that looks like a thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.