Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the originalkippaxman said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hope he gets a start tomorrow,as the lone striker,he'll be a cracking player for us given the opportunity.

Couldn't agree more lets drop one of the top strikers in the world and put Bony upfront on his own. Sounds like a great plan.

Sergio needs options left and right when he breaks, not having to hold the play for support, every *ucking time!

FantasyIreland said:
Hope he gets a start tomorrow,as the lone striker,he'll be a cracking player for us given the opportunity.

Couldn't agree more lets drop one of the top strikers in the world and put Bony upfront on his own. Sounds like a great plan.

Kun is hardly ripping up trees at the moment is he? His confidence will be low also after Wednesday. Good time to let Bony loose on his own

mosssideblue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Kun is hardly ripping up trees at the moment is he? His confidence will be low also after Wednesday. Good time to let Bony loose on his own

Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony

I know what you mean with both players fit it is a tough one to decide who starts. I suppose with them two it is like comparing a Ferrari with a Robin Reliant both are so similar.

Will let you work out which is which.

mosssideblue said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
It's daft spending £25-£30 million on players and waiting months as they blunder around the pitch until you can say enough they aren't worth it, if we are going to fucking do this we should be doing this with bloody youth players.
How the fuck is what I just said wrong?
When we do spend it should be on top drawer players

I'm guessing youve already made your mind up on Bony.

Blunder around the pitch...Really?
If you are asking have I made my mind up if he's worth over £25 million? Well yes I decided that as soon as I heard that's what we were going to spend on him after watching him many times for Swansea just stand between two centre halves as they hit EVERYTHING his way for him to muscle through now and again, he can't do that here and we won't hit early crosses in to him so yeah he looks uncomfortable having to come out and play more. A quicker more technically gifted striker if we were going for one would have been more useful. If we gave Cole or Ambrose a shot we'd be £25mill better off and give them great experience and be no worse off results wise

VOOMER said:
Manchester33 said:
I got slagged off in a transfer rumor thread for saying Bony wouldn't be a very good signing this season. I wish I remembered the posters names now so I could revel in my uncanny ability to predict the future.

Here's hoping I'm terribly wrong and he scores 30 goals between now and May

So far he isn't as fast, hard working, strong, or as skilful as the beast, he is a little bit younger. The beast hit the ground in a new team and league running, Bony can't say its a new league just a better team. I'll be amazed if he score more than 10 goals in all competitions while he with us. A bury that should be used to bury that little *urd Tixiki.
was txixi a little *urd when he brought negrado here then ?

FantasyIreland said:

We should be in a position where we don't have to play our strongest team every game and we are able to get the best out of our squad by rotating our best players for games against mid to lower table teams. Not only would our big players get a rest (and less injuries) but the fringe players feel more involved, fitter and able to contribute more if necessary when called upon for the bigger games.I hate to say it but it's something the GPC was a master of and Pellegrini has absolutely no idea about.

jaigurugoat said:
FantasyIreland said:

We should be in a position where we don't have to play our strongest team every game and we are able to get the best out of our squad by rotating our best players for games against mid to lower table teams. Not only would our big players get a rest (and less injuries) but the fringe players feel more involved, fitter and able to contribute more if necessary when called upon for the bigger games.I hate to say it but it's something the GPC was a master of and Pellegrini has absolutely no idea about.

mosssideblue said:

Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony
Aguero or Bony

I know what you mean with both players fit it is a tough one to decide who starts. I suppose with them two it is like comparing a Ferrari with a Robin Reliant both are so similar.

Will let you work out which is which.
Delicious humble pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.