Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice goal today. I am happy for the lad. I still do not see this signing as a step forward. I can accept that he is a squad player, but you don't buy squad players for almost 30mil. This is not directed at the player. It is directed at the DoF and his cronies.

jauganaut said:
Nice goal today. I am happy for the lad. I still do not see this signing as a step forward. I can accept that he is a squad player, but you don't buy squad players for almost 30mil. This is not directed at the player. It is directed at the DoF and his cronies.

At least you've managed to find something to moan at after a 3-0 win.

Damocles said:
jauganaut said:

I despair sometimes.

Damocles said:
jauganaut said:

:-)

jauganaut said:

Strikers are the most expensive players. Name a single striker of higher caliber than Bony, that isn't in the wrong side of 30 and still be cheaper than say 40M.
Guess what, there are none.

Took his goal very nicely indeed, hopefully he'll start the next few games to give more of a run in the team.

ZZmaestro said:
jauganaut said:

Strikers are the most expensive players. Name a single striker of higher caliber than Bony, that isn't in the wrong side of 30 and still be cheaper than say 40M.
Guess what, there are none.

Yes. Because planning ahead and spending an extra 5 million on a higher calibre is terrible. We are not at the consolidation stage yet. We will get their eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.