Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point I'm making is that it's a team game and as long as they win then we have a better chance of winning trophies
I know you're backing him as I read your post in the other thread about him scoring two, I'm just disappointed with some "fans" posts on here almost wishing him to fail
super fucking wilfried, town for bony

Thought he was ok today, clearly lacking a bit of sharpness but once that's there I'm sure he will turn and look forward rather than backwards. Worked hard enough and got two goals, well done wilf.

Took his goals well, should have scored a third. His heading was good but if I had one criticism it's that occasionally he gets the ball in the middle of their half with his back to goal and is too slow in turning and moving it one. We have frightening pace on the break and he twice slowed it down when a quick turn and pass would have been the better option. Overall though he wasn't too bad and much better than in recent weeks.

its funny how people have to become insulting (although albeit a bit weakly) when someone disagrees with their opinion...i wonder what that says about that type of person?

i hope he does get better and there has been a slight improvement in his performances bu he has a long way to go to for me to prove he is anything other than temporary fix in the squad

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/797815736?-1808:813:0

He confirms he had malaria in the summer

Simon, he's had a potentially lethal disease and his mum has recently died. Can you please just actually support this team and it's players, forget your stubbornness and admit that he had a good game in which he was very productive?

I won't hold my breath.

Simon, he's had a potentially lethal disease and his mum has recently died. Can you please just actually support this team and it's players, forget your stubbornness and admit that he had a good game in which he was very productive?

I won't hold my breath.
City don't have bad players anymore, some players don't fit the system, some don't produce their best form in the transfer scale timeline,but for some they need boo boys cos it makes them feel they have a superior knowledge when in reality they know jack otherwise they'd be managing themselves

I thought he had a really good game.
He scored two goals.
Worked hard.
Held the ball up.
Good in the air.
Not bad considering

I won't hold my breath.
He is beyond help that one and one other who shall remain nameless that i had quite the ding dong with last week.i doubt we will see him for dust now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.