Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen anything from him, since he arrived here, that has convinced me that he is worth having in the squad, let alone the first team. Not seen any stats, but can't remember him ever coming off the bench to win us a game. He literally offers nothing. Edin wasn't always perfect, but he was head and shoulders above Bony.

It's staggering to me that for him & Managala, the club spent between £60 - £70 million for the pair. Money totally spunked. Neither has offered anything. Whoever sanctioned these two signings should be shot at dawn!

A goal scorer is a goal scorer.

If you can score 20 goals a season for Swansea or Leicester and a side like City or Arsenal, who create more opportunities per game, come in for you then there is a good chance you can improve.

We bought Bony and have expected him to adapt to a different role. That is 100% our fault. I said at the time a player like Benteke or Lukaku would have been better suited to our team, especially if we were moving to a 4-2-3-1. However, we signed Bony.

Don't forget he regularly scored against the likes of Us, United and Chelsea so he cant be that bad.

Regarding your last point, many regard our Defense to be poor. Bony hasn't fitted in as of yet and I personally don't think he ever will, he is an average striker so you do have to expect fairly average things from him but at the moment we're getting some extreme turgid shit, I appreciate the system doesn't fit him, which ultimately means he's first to go if Pep comes.

I've not seen anything from him, since he arrived here, that has convinced me that he is worth having in the squad, let alone the first team. Not seen any stats, but can't remember him ever coming off the bench to win us a game. He literally offers nothing. Edin wasn't always perfect, but he was head and shoulders above Bony.

It's staggering to me that for him & Managala, the club spent between £60 - £70 million for the pair. Money totally spunked. Neither has offered anything. Whoever sanctioned these two signings should be shot at dawn!
Why wait that long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.