Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivals Adebayor for levels of non-movement. Another terrible buy of late.

We haven't done that well in our recruitment over the last two years.

Ive reflected on it and this my opinion.
I wanted him to do well and I really thought he would, he was great bullying strong centre forward at Swansea and scored goals, whats not to like about that
I was pleased we signed him I thought we could play to his strengths and we could use him now and again when needed as a change of our style
We ended up having to play him every game, not now and again
When he did, he did not suit our style at all, but was made to play as if he did
We have a kid who suits how we play better, and hes great, but hes a kid and the manager doesnt seem to like that
Because Bony doesnt suit how out playmakers play he isnt getting the ball, so hes become disconsulate and is found flat footed at exactly the moment we need someone on their toes.
It hasnt worked out, it doesnt fit, its fucked

How can a man appear to have so little interest and pride?

I spent last Friday humping medical kit the military won't use due to its sell by date onto a wagon that will ship out to Africa next week.

The doctor thanking us told of some horrific stories involving folk in Africa and how utterly grateful they are for this help. The tales this man had were appalling yet true.

Wilfried. if you are not fit or mentally ready, then say something.

Because you are fucking embarrassing yourself and it appears you could not give a fuck! Have some perspective and show some balls and effort.

look who we have allowed to go and what we have brought in up front

what exactly are our aspirations?!

i feel pity for Jovetic. he get booted out from UCL squad over this lazy elephant.

please txiki sign Pato, Villa, van Persie or Cavani. they seems available in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.