Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-season training is the hardest time for these bajillionaires. Apparently, this lazy git has missed pre-season for the last 4 years. He reported illness with patient doctor confidentiality. Then a few weeks ago he announced he had Malaria. What a lying lazy twat. That's when his best mate Yaya slated him. If he had Malaria, he would be about 9 stone, not 19. Offski with him for me. Get Vardy. Real pace

I dont question Dzeko leaving as felt it was time.....he needed to move on and selling him was the best for the team and for Dzeko but I think we are all getting to the point where we can see Bony wasnt the right replacement....This team should be a dream for players like Bony....DeBruyne, Sterling, Silva, Yaya all feeding him the ball....this guy should be flying! I now think Bony has had the game time needed to show what he can do and has been a big disappointment....Yes, he can hold the ball up well but thats not his role.....we have 5-6 other attacking midfielders that can do that job....he needs to be on the end of all those passes and putting them in the back of the net....and always seems to be the last in the box and a second too late to the ball....I dont know the reason, as he's shown he can be a goalscorer in the prem but it just not happening with City. I was willing to give him a chance until he got enough game time under his belt......but sadly, even with the game time he's shown we still should be looking for another striker as he not able to get the job done.....

Pre-season training is the hardest time for these bajillionaires. Apparently, this lazy git has missed pre-season for the last 4 years. He reported illness with patient doctor confidentiality. Then a few weeks ago he announced he had Malaria. What a lying lazy twat. That's when his best mate Yaya slated him. If he had Malaria, he would be about 9 stone, not 19. Offski with him for me. Get Vardy. Real pace
Exactly, look at Cheryl Cole Fernandez tweedy versini ! She is a bag of bones after nearly dying from it. It ain't put bony off his dinner that's for sure. I've seen milk turn faster

The couching staff didn't look at his overall game. They looked at his goal tally for Swansea and then scoring against us ultimately led to this useless lazy striker unfortunately joining us.

I normally get behind anyone in a blue shirt but my patience is wearing thin. He couldnt be bothered getting into the box against Hull on several occasions, in fact the open net goal was his only notable contribution. As for yesterday, don't even mention it.

Time to get rid and get somebody else in now... Enough is enough!

You don't lose that much weight when you get malaria. You feel extremely weak and feverish but weight loss isn't a major problem. I'm not defending him I'm just saying.

Slept on the performance yesterday but even this morning, im struggling to see what Bony is ever going to bring to the party?

I thought we had signed a real goal scorer who was both strong and technically gifted on the ball and in a side like ours he would be very good indeed but so far he looks anything but.

One thing we have to remember is he is coming off the back of a bout of malaria which will fuck someone up big time and he has also had his injuries but if he is playing, then im going to assume he is 100% fit and his performances have been nothing short of woeful on the whole with the odd goal thrown in still.

He really has to improve and fast.

Spot on!

Bony was as woeful yesterday as the service he didn't receive.

And what about all the other games he has played in this season? That miss V Southampton in front of goal was woeful.

I like many people on this forum can give someone a chance and for me he is a poor buy.

You don't lose that much weight when you get malaria. You feel extremely weak and feverish but weight loss isn't a major problem. I'm not defending him I'm just saying.

It causes headaches, fever and vomiting so there should be some weight loss..

You dont put weight on , thats for sure..

I wonder if he reads any of this and thinks......I'm not arsed what them fans think.

Players like this do my head in.......money grabbing lazy cunts

Exactly, look at Cheryl Cole Fernandez tweedy versini ! She is a bag of bones after nearly dying from it. It ain't put bony off his dinner that's for sure. I've seen milk turn faster
Bony's fat arse almost knocked poor Whelan out yesterday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.