Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he's with us and he's a good squad player but i can't see any of the better sides in the CL being worried about him.
Aguero is a huge miss for us.

If we line up with a 3 of Sterling, Silva and De Bruyne which I'd like to believe we will do then I think he could have a Negredo vs CSKA night.

Especially given how different Kolarov plays with Sterling ahead of him.

He was fucking dreadful on Saturday and if Aguero hadn't got injured he would have been dragged off after 60mins. He wasn't running the channels and at one point decided to stand on the side line whilst we were attacking when he should have been in the box. He missed I will be kind to him and say half chance that he should have buried but decided to kick it wide. Thankfully he got hooked for Kelechi because there was no way he would have made that run that Kelechi did to get the goal.

I thought he did well against West Brom first game and have to be fair thought he was going to be the player some on here believe he is. But Saturday he was just plain fucking lazy and the jury is well and truly out on him. At the moment he stands alongside the quality of Samaras, Bianchi and Ged Brannan.

Not really sure how much time everybody thinks we really should be giving him. He needs to up is work rate and stop being a lazy ****.

Complete and utter bollox of the highest order.

It is a blow losing Kun but the opportunity is there for Bony to stake a claim.

He was fucking dreadful on Saturday and if Aguero hadn't got injured he would have been dragged off after 60mins. He wasn't running the channels and at one point decided to stand on the side line whilst we were attacking when he should have been in the box. He missed I will be kind to him and say half chance that he should have buried but decided to kick it wide. Thankfully he got hooked for Kelechi because there was no way he would have made that run that Kelechi did to get the goal.

I thought he did well against West Brom first game and have to be fair thought he was going to be the player some on here believe he is. But Saturday he was just plain fucking lazy and the jury is well and truly out on him. At the moment he stands alongside the quality of Samaras, Bianchi and Ged Brannan.

Not really sure how much time everybody thinks we really should be giving him. He needs to up is work rate and stop being a lazy ****.

Your either fishing or talking absolute bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.