Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had a stop start time due to ACON and injuries since he got here and so far certainly hasn't looked like the player he was for Swansea. but i guess it will take time for both parties to get used to one another.

I have no problem starting with Bony, given the quality behind him there is no doubt he will get chances. He has his chance and now has to take it.

Ideal opportunity for him to make his mark and this could be the break he needs for a decent run of games for him to hit his straps. He should be trying to oust Sergio from the side not to be here making up the numbers.

He was fucking dreadful on Saturday and if Aguero hadn't got injured he would have been dragged off after 60mins. He wasn't running the channels and at one point decided to stand on the side line whilst we were attacking when he should have been in the box. He missed I will be kind to him and say half chance that he should have buried but decided to kick it wide. Thankfully he got hooked for Kelechi because there was no way he would have made that run that Kelechi did to get the goal.

I thought he did well against West Brom first game and have to be fair thought he was going to be the player some on here believe he is. But Saturday he was just plain fucking lazy and the jury is well and truly out on him. At the moment he stands alongside the quality of Samaras, Bianchi and Ged Brannan.

Not really sure how much time everybody thinks we really should be giving him. He needs to up is work rate and stop being a lazy ****.

What is a fucking half chance that should be buried? Surely by definition the odds on any player scoring from a half chance are 50/50? And the claim that he 'decided' to miss is moronic, lazy writing. The guy clearly is hungry for goals. In fact, I'd criticise him for not laying the ball back to De Bruyne and deciding to turn and shoot. Lazy my fucking arse.

As for the rest of it? The fickle, impatient, irrational and oversimplified assessment of one of your clubs players is the kind of thing I'd expect from self entitled Newcastle and Man U fans. I'm not even joking.

some posters talking complete bollocks on here regarding Bony , he is a decent centre forward who wins his fair share of aerial duals , holds the ball up very well , and creates space for team mates , his goal scoring rate will improve when he gets a run of games , hes had international call ups and a couple of unfortunate injuries , that have hampered his start of his city career , Supporters jumping on the bandwagon , and judging him just on stats , are miles from the truth , watch him live in a game and he works the front line very well , the lad will come good , with our support

I think he's a brilliant hold up player. Sounds strange but he personally might do better in the side without Silva. Nasri, De Bruyne and Sterling play with a stronger desire to get into the box into shooting positions and Bony's holding play and awareness of what's around him could lay off a lot of chances and the 3 AMs are all very competent finishers. Silva himself does a lot of that part of our game and Bony isn't the kind of player ahead of him to play off the last man and get into the scoring space himself.

If Silva's a doubt for Juve game then it might be worth a go.

He was fucking dreadful on Saturday and if Aguero hadn't got injured he would have been dragged off after 60mins. He wasn't running the channels and at one point decided to stand on the side line whilst we were attacking when he should have been in the box. He missed I will be kind to him and say half chance that he should have buried but decided to kick it wide. Thankfully he got hooked for Kelechi because there was no way he would have made that run that Kelechi did to get the goal.

I thought he did well against West Brom first game and have to be fair thought he was going to be the player some on here believe he is. But Saturday he was just plain fucking lazy and the jury is well and truly out on him. At the moment he stands alongside the quality of Samaras, Bianchi and Ged Brannan.

Not really sure how much time everybody thinks we really should be giving him. He needs to up is work rate and stop being a lazy ****.

Some people will think you meant this….but that's because they don't know what a hoot you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.