Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony will find his feet with game time, and his game is not pace so I'm surprised people are suggesting he doesn't break into a sweat (similarly I'm always surprised people call Yaya lazy when his role is spreading the ball around when positioned deep). My point is that in games like yesterday its Iheanacho and his gamestyle that we needed. I don't understand people being so cautious about playing him instead of Bony just because of his age. (And substitutions that are so late is ridiculous).
the late substitution worked last week!

None of the reasons given on here for him not performing are any excuse for his complete lack.of movement.

Just watch when we're attacking, all he does is move laterally across the 18 yard line and even then he doesn't do this quickly. On the occasions he does move it's always towards our goal to pick up the ball. OK, he does then hold it up well and most of the time he finds one of our players but after the lay off he never looks to move into space to receive any return ball.

This lack of movement is something he could remedy himself, he doesn't really need a run of games to do this. If he fails to improve this area of his game he won't be getting any games let alone a run of them.

I think everyone deserves time. He's not really played that much in the grand scheme of things.
Find all this judging of players as fucking shit, because we lost a little harsh.

Told ya so. Was not excited one bit when I saw him coming on. Still trying to figure out how he improved our attack when he came on.

Creativity and movement seriously lacking. We got robbed.......

Bony will come good lads. As much as id love to see Nacho start against Sunderland this its important for Bony to get his confidence back. Hes our second choice strike and I'd rather have him in form in case Aguero gets injured than leaving all hopes on Nacho. We know Bony is quality its time to get behind him

Yeah let's get that 6'4'' wet lettuce back and his mighty tally of 4 goals last season. NOT. Fucking ducking out of the way of goal kicks coz he didn't want to head it. Softer than soft that lad. Anyway, he's gone now, thank fuck.
I would like to see you gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.