Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the majority of the game i thought he was very very average.......but his second goal was quality.

But we need a lot more from him against better teams. Still not convinced about him at all overall

Well done Wilf, hold up play is far better than he gets credit for, some of his passing was excellent and glad he got his couple of goals. Like Sterling and Navas he will get the usual idiots getting on his back, far better to support a player than run him down all the time IMO. Some fans will never learn.

2 today :)

Not having that the same arguments have been thrown defending other strikers we have had that have been lambasted as having poor form because they are not scoring.

Let's just say I am that confident Bony will score today I am having a 5 on him. Any other player it'd be a 20 but hey small steps and all that.

Should have put that 20 down mate.

for the majority of the game i thought he was very very average.......but his second goal was quality.

But we need a lot more from him against better teams. Still not convinced about him at all overall

Strange but all about opinions... I was sat next to my mate saying he was playing very well. Surprised to read people thought he was very very average.

Strange but all about opinions... I was sat next to my mate saying he was playing very well. Surprised to read people thought he was very very average.

admit I've only watched it on my lap top (in cornwall so no way i can get to games) but i think his attributes are hugely overrated...his hold up play is ok.....but his passing and his touch do let him down quite a bit. His movement is slow and he just appears generally quite clumsy...he has moments like a couple of good passes and his second goal but he is terribly inconsistent and well below the level we require at present. I'm hoping its just a lack of match sharpness but he looks well off the pace.

admit I've only watched it on my lap top (in cornwall so no way i can get to games) but i think his attributes are hugely overrated...his hold up play is ok.....but his passing and his touch do let him down quite a bit. His movement is slow and he just appears generally quite clumsy...he has moments like a couple of good passes and his second goal but he is terribly inconsistent and well below the level we require at present. I'm hoping its just a lack of match sharpness but he looks well off the pace.

Think you need a bigger picture Bony and Navas were fine today

Jesus. Nice to see that it literally doesn't matter how well he plays, some will still criticise him.

Jesus. Nice to see that it literally doesn't matter how well he plays, some will still criticise him.

he needs to play a lot better to convince me and even ignoring the absolute chomical effort infront of goal by naval he was again frustrating....though he did manage to avoid the shins of the full back a few times today so maybe he is improving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.