Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

mosssideblue said:
waspish said:
Ask your self this do you want someone who on the ball is WorldClass makes things happen makes assists scores and scores crucial goals all through his Career? Or someone like Fernandino who brakes play up tracks runners?

Yaya used to be that player, you obviously think he still is and that's fine.

I no longer see him in that light.

So after a season like last season and a poorer one this season you've give up on him? Well that's loyalty for you..

waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
waspish said:
Ask your self this do you want someone who on the ball is WorldClass makes things happen makes assists scores and scores crucial goals all through his Career? Or someone like Fernandino who brakes play up tracks runners?

So after a season like last season and a poorer one this season you've give up on him? Well that's loyalty for you..

Why would he be loyal to a player? Loyalty to the club is what it's about, surely?

I'm not sure about Yaya, if we can accommodate him then he can still be a major asset however in can also see the argument for cashing in now while we can and freshen up our midfield.

waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
waspish said:

Loyalty has nothing to do with it. I am being realistic, You stay and dream of past glories with Yaya if you wish. The guy is getting older and his motivation levels are dropping fast

Are you happy with his contribution this season?
Do you think he will recover past form?
Would you still play him whilst he is in this form?

waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
waspish said:

He's had a World Cup and an African Nations - perhaps reserve judgment until he's refreshed next season.

Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

mosssideblue said:
waspish said:
mosssideblue said:

Loyalty has nothing to do with it. I am being realistic, You stay and dream of past glories with Yaya if you wish. The guy is getting older and his motivation levels are dropping fast

All the games we lost I was not happy with his contribution so what does that tell you about the other 10 players then?

Oh and the other post about loyalty that's a fair point, more like we should back a player when in a bad spell..

waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
waspish said:

All the games we lost I was not happy with his contribution so what does that tell you about the other 10 players then?

Oh and the other post about loyalty that's a fair point, more like we should back a player when in a bad spell..

Your confusing bad spell with bad attitude, totally different things.

mosssideblue said:
waspish said:
mosssideblue said:

I'm not.. On the pitch his attitude of the ball as always been poor especially against teams who have a higher % ball retention.. He should be playing with 2 midfielders behind him and let him do all his work on the ball in the oppositions last 3rd..

waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
waspish said:

I'm not.. On the pitch his attitude of the ball as always been poor especially against teams who have a higher % ball retention.. He should be playing with 2 midfielders behind him and let him do all his work on the ball in the oppositions last 3rd..

I don't necessarily disagree but where does Silva play then?

Rolee said:
waspish said:
mosssideblue said:

I don't necessarily disagree but where does Silva play then?

I would disagree, but I would say that.

Why should we adopt to accommodate an ageing player who frankly hasn't shown City (inc fans) that he is passionate about his performances this year.

Those who want to give him time to regain his fitness, do you really think he will go balls out in the off season to do that? He should be at his fittest now, but he clearly isn't.

He has a long season as previous posters have said, so will need to take R&R during the off season, so we will be back to the same position next season.

waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
waspish said:

How ironic you quote "loyalty" as a reason to back Yaya Toure.

I think you need to rewind your memory back to a summer of cakes and accusations to see true loyalty.

And to quote your good self "On the pitch his attitude of the ball as always been poor especially against teams who have a higher % ball retention". That says everything doesn't it? Why would you defend any player you think isn't giving 100%? It's indefensible? Everyone accepts shit games like Aguero had at the weekend against West Brom because he worked his f*cking socks off trying, no one can accept cunts that don't try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.