Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Rolee said:
waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
Your confusing bad spell with bad attitude, totally different things.

I'm not.. On the pitch his attitude of the ball as always been poor especially against teams who have a higher % ball retention.. He should be playing with 2 midfielders behind him and let him do all his work on the ball in the oppositions last 3rd..

I don't necessarily disagree but where does Silva play then?

________________Hart___________

__zab__komps__Mangala__clichy

_____fernando_Fernandinho_____

____________Yaya_______________

____boney____________Silva_____

_____________Aguero___________

My point is on several threads "we can't unlock a 10 man defence " . We need need to take players on and draw fouls. He's big and a class footballer, So why no try this 5-6 times in the first 20 mins of games. If he was unfit and taken off at half time. WOuld have loved the commentary v Liverpool " Toure GOes past henderson as if he wasn't there , brushes aside Allen , Rounds Skrtel. 1-0 to city" . Surely trying that is better than a sideways pass.

waspish said:
Rolee said:
waspish said:
I'm not.. On the pitch his attitude of the ball as always been poor especially against teams who have a higher % ball retention.. He should be playing with 2 midfielders behind him and let him do all his work on the ball in the oppositions last 3rd..

I don't necessarily disagree but where does Silva play then?

________________Hart___________

__zab__komps__Mangala__clichy

_____fernando_Fernandinho_____

____________Yaya_______________

____boney____________Silva_____

_____________Aguero___________

That leaves us way too exposed out wide.

Think about Neymar/Alba and Messi/Alves.

Think about Rafinha/Robben and Alaba/Ribery.

We would be murdered.

We can afford one luxury playing behind the striker in games against top opposition imo and I'd have Silva over Yaya all day long.

Not fit enough to play against West Brom but fit enough to play 90 minutes in a pointless friendly 5 days later.
#TakingThePiss

fatbloke said:
waspish said:
mosssideblue said:
Yaya used to be that player, you obviously think he still is and that's fine.

I no longer see him in that light.

So after a season like last season and a poorer one this season you've give up on him? Well that's loyalty for you..

How ironic you quote "loyalty" as a reason to back Yaya Toure.

I think you need to rewind your memory back to a summer of cakes and accusations to see true loyalty.

And to quote your good self "On the pitch his attitude of the ball as always been poor especially against teams who have a higher % ball retention". That says everything doesn't it? Why would you defend any player you think isn't giving 100%? It's indefensible? Everyone accepts shit games like Aguero had at the weekend against West Brom because he worked his f*cking socks off trying, no one can accept c**ts that don't try.

Everyone on here was accepting him just fine for the last 4 years.

A decent manager not obsessed with 2 strikers would have had us playing

-------Dinho--Nando
--Silva-----Yaya------Nasri

from the start of this season.

On how many occasions have the above five been fit and available at the same time?

FantasyIreland said:
On how many occasions have the above five been fit and available at the same time?

Dinho, Nando and Yaya have most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.