Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
Damocles said:
sam-caddick said:
It's nailed on we will let him go for a silly fee like we did with Tevez, my bet is 5m.

We will end up paying him off to leave and a low transfer fee will come in because of it.

Tevez had a year left and outright stated he was going to leave at the end and we still got £12m for him.

Txiki doesn't do stupid. We got £13m for Rodwell ffs. £5m is Marwood bullshit.

If it comes down to us only having to accept a really low fee we will do it though, I think Txiki and co want Yaya out of the club so we can move on and look towards the future.

It will be Adebayor mark II.

We got around that for Emyr Huws.

Absolutely no chance mate, we're on a different level now.

If we're going to get shafted on a deal where we end up supplementing his wages elsewhere I would rather see the lazy prima donna f*cker rot in the reserves, he needs taking down a peg or two ....... Thinks he's above rolling his sleeves up and digging in for the team .... Fernandinho must be thinking what the f*ck is going is on when he busting his balls trying to make up for this guy!!!!!!

MASSIVE F*CK UP NOT TO SELL HIM LAST SUMMER .... WILL BE MUCH HARDER NOW TO GET A GOOD DEAL NOW .....

TrueBlue1705 said:
If we're going to get shafted on a deal where we end up supplementing his wages elsewhere I would rather see the lazy prima donna f*cker rot in the reserves, he needs taking down a peg or two ....... Thinks he's above rolling his sleeves up and digging in for the team .... Fernandinho must be thinking what the f*ck is going is on when he busting his balls trying to make up for this guy!!!!!!

MASSIVE F*CK UP NOT TO SELL HIM LAST SUMMER .... WILL BE MUCH HARDER NOW TO GET A GOOD DEAL NOW .....

It's only a massive fuck up in hindsight. He was instrumental in winning us the league last year and should have been player of the year. After the season he had, no one wanted to sell.

stony said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

It's only a massive fuck up in hindsight. He was instrumental in winning us the league last year and should have been player of the year. After the season he had, no one wanted to sell.

Not hindsight .....

1) He's always been sh*te defensively from open play and set pieces, and not prepared to track back/work hard, we just got away with it with a solid defence in the past and not the stiffest competition in the PL with Rags and Chelsea both having a dip, we were also lucky to win the PL last season. With Chelsea and Rags looking strong again we can't have passengers and when we don't dominate the game he exactly that ... a passenger!!

2) He's always had the attitude of a prima donna

3) As soon as the stupid c*nt and his agent started their nonsense in the summer he should have been shown the door as an example.

Hate to say this but Fergie showed people out the Man Utd door when they were still considered on top of their game, its not about individuals, its about a culture and spirit in the squad and unfortunately Toure thinks its all about him .... The warning signs have been there, unfortunately Pellegrini has the foresight of a goldfish.

TrueBlue1705 said:
1) He's always been sh*te defensively from open play and set pieces, and not prepared to track back/work hard, we just got away with it with a solid defence in the past and not the stiffest competition in the PL with Rags and Chelsea both having a dip, we were also lucky to win the PL last season. With Chelsea and Rags looking strong again we can't have passengers and when we don't dominate the game he exactly that .

Whilst I agree with some of your post, I get irritated by the idea, propagated largely by the media and opposition fans that we somehow won the league by default. Last year two teams scored over 100 goals in an unprecedented show of attacking football. The fact that neither of those teams was united or Chelsea only serves to show that the league was actually one of the most competitive since the Premier League was formed. That even some City fans don't acknowledge this illustrates the power of the media.

The headlines today of ‘I won’t budge’ etc, ordinarily wouldn’t be a concern, but in our case, I think they must be. One thing is for sure - if we think that Yaya has been shite this season, he will be even worse next and getting shut of him is essential, not just for the money, but for the pervasive negativity that he seems to bring at the moment.

If the club were prepared to play hardball and fine him for shithouse tactics like ‘they didn’t say happy birthday to me’, or drop him from the team because he’s not playing well, or even substitute him now and again, he’d soon want to fuck off because he would be treated like a normal player rather than a God.

My guess is that when he first agreed to join the club, he only did so on the basis that he was given special treatment (otherwise, I suspect that little old City would not be deemed good enough for him). If we stop treating him like that, stop playing him and basically do to him what the shithouses from Trafford have done to Falcao, he’d soon be off.

Unfortunately, the club have displayed their distaste for confrontation time and time again and it costs us. Yaya will get his way, we’ll flirt him off for a knock down fee and he’ll be flicking the V sign to us as he walks out of the door.

The real tragedy is that for the most part, he’s been the difference between us being pretty good and exceptionally good.

stony said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

I agree

We are his best option. And in his shoes surely he has to break out of his lethargy and get fit and make the most of his remaining 2-3 years as a top player. Has to get fit, but why hasn't he over the last 6 months? I can understand him losing heart last Summer, but time has moved on and no effort has been made to get him fit - from club and player. He's the difference between 1st and 2nd, but obviously not the whole explanation of what's going on now

Hung said:
The headlines today of ‘I won’t budge’ etc, ordinarily wouldn’t be a concern, but in our case, I think they must be. One thing is for sure - if we think that Yaya has been shite this season, he will be even worse next and getting shut of him is essential, not just for the money, but for the pervasive negativity that he seems to bring at the moment.

If the club were prepared to play hardball and fine him for shithouse tactics like ‘they didn’t say happy birthday to me’, or drop him from the team because he’s not playing well, or even substitute him now and again, he’d soon want to fuck off because he would be treated like a normal player rather than a God.

My guess is that when he first agreed to join the club, he only did so on the basis that he was given special treatment (otherwise, I suspect that little old City would not be deemed good enough for him). If we stop treating him like that, stop playing him and basically do to him what the shithouses from Trafford have done to Falcao, he’d soon be off.

Unfortunately, the club have displayed their distaste for confrontation time and time again and it costs us. Yaya will get his way, we’ll flirt him off for a knock down fee and he’ll be flicking the V sign to us as he walks out of the door.

The real tragedy is that for the most part, he’s been the difference between us being pretty good and exceptionally good.

Difficult not to agree with all of that. Personally, I would want him off the books ASAP and if that means practically giving him away, so be it. Better a finacial loss than the negativity he burdens us all with

stony said:

I agree that he was instrumental in winning the title but it was blatently obvious to me that after cakegate and the constant noise coming from his agent that Yaya was looking for a way out or a pay rise. He didn't get either and now we "pay the price" of having a stroppy baby who is throwing his toys out of the pram and not giving a shit anymore. Why he still has not been dropped from the starting 11 is beyond me, it is so obvious that he just does not give a fuck anymore and I would bet money on the fact that this has to do with City not giving in to his demands.

Should have been fucked off.

it's the pay off he will get if he doesn't want to leave and city sell him! Personally he will deserve every penny of a payoff for what he has achieved at our club he has delivered trophies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.