Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave him to rot in the reserves until his contract and hopefully career is over. He doesn't deserve to play for another club after what he did on Sunday.

Without wanting to state the obvious , we could be at a crossroads with Yaya and not the end of the road .

He looks absolutely shot both mentally and physically and needs a long rest as is the case with several other vital members of the squad.

We have a choice to make this summer.

We will freshen the legs in midfield and I think Ross Barkley( and hopefully at least 2 more ) will change his shade of blue this year and I for one relish that.

Now then , back on to the big fella.

He will be 32 on the 13 th May and he is far from finished . Last summers antics shows us that he was not happy and felt somewhat undervalued.
We will never know the reasons why he got to that but one thing is for sure he was after more dosh.

I hope the club sit him down and make him an offer to stay , not just for the remainder of his playing career but to stay with the club in some capacity beyond that as a symbol of 01/09/2008 when this wonderful old club was lucky enough to strike oil. Fully refreshed and willing , this guy together with Silva et al can nurture and develop our new midfield talent into the next generation.

He has split opinions since the minute he arrived in this country however we all know deep down that without him It would not have been the same.

Sell him the dream , blow smoke up his arse and make the pitch please City.

Oh , before some of you laugh and continue your soft arse meltdowns Yaya has given me memories I will take to the grave and that is why we all love football.

yaya should stay ,play him in the deep lying midfield role ,with two energetic midfielders who can get forward and back and we would have the African pirlo ,yaya spraying the balls about,dictating play.

too many shithouses on bluemoon who want to sack every fucker asap.

the squad needs a gentle overhaul not a cull.

Yaya has been massively influential in all we have done in recent history - just a shame his legs have gone, he knows it and there is nothing he can do about it - maybe play out his career in Italy or US

Stephenhakin said:
FFS...And still they defend him.

I know right? All this "his legs have gone" bollocks. People make it sound like he had been a workhorse for all of his career when actually he spends a lot of time just strolling around.

This is all about motivation I think and he has none left at least not at this club it seems.

We should have cashed in at the end of last season. He wanted out, that's why all that ridiculous cake shit, and letting his agent spew out crap day after day was done, to force our hand. We decided to take a stand as unless we had a huge offer, with ffp we would have struggled to get a top quality replacement. Didn't want to be here...doesn't give a shit . Can go for me..

avoidconfusion said:
Stephenhakin said:
FFS...And still they defend him.

I know right? All this "his legs have gone" bollocks. People make it sound like he had been a workhorse for all of his career when actually he spends a lot of time just strolling around.

This is all about motivation I think and he has none left at least not at this club it seems.

Exactly he is 31 not 131.

toffee balls said:
Without wanting to state the obvious , we could be at a crossroads with Yaya and not the end of the road .

He looks absolutely shot both mentally and physically and needs a long rest as is the case with several other vital members of the squad.

We will freshen the legs in midfield and I think Ross Barkley( and hopefully at least 2 more ) will change his shade of blue this year and I for one relish that.

He will be 32 on the 13 th May and he is far from finished . Last summers antics shows us that he was not happy and felt somewhat undervalued.
We will never know the reasons why he got to that but one thing is for sure he was after more dosh.

I hope the club sit him down and make him an offer to stay , not just for the remainder of his playing career but to stay with the club in some capacity beyond that as a symbol of 01/09/2008 when this wonderful old club was lucky enough to strike oil. Fully refreshed and willing , this guy together with Silva et al can nurture and develop our new midfield talent into the next generation.

He has split opinions since the minute he arrived in this country however we all know deep down that without him It would not have been the same.

Oh , before some of you laugh and continue your soft arse meltdowns Yaya has given me memories I will take to the grave and that is why we all love football.
This season is not last season and his performances no longer match what he was once capable of. And why should he be offered an improved contract anyway? He's already one of our highest paid players, if not the highest, and he would probably be the wealthiest Ivorian in the history of that nation. If it is only money that he is interested in, then let this mercenary have his wish and let him negotiate his new contract with any other club which is prepared to pander to his wishes. And City will be all the better for letting him take his attitude elsewhere.

toffee balls said:

ross barclay has to prove he`s good enough, at the moment he doesnt look anywhere near to being the player we need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.