Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sky tot said:
I can't believe the stick for a absolute city legend is getting, its way over the top , in a way I hope he doesn't play for us again because one stray pass , shit shot ect and I can see the so called city fans booing him .. He's had a poor season so as 90% of the team but some of the criticism on here is bewildering. You can call utd fans for all sorts of things but they don't treat their players like some of us do .

Massively difference between Yaya and the other players in poor form. They have at least tried. He hasn't and you are deluding yourself only if you think any different or think he actually gives a fuck .

sky tot said:
I can't believe the stick for a absolute city legend is getting, its way over the top , in a way I hope he doesn't play for us again because one stray pass , shit shot ect and I can see the so called city fans booing him .. He's had a poor season so as 90% of the team but some of the criticism on here is bewildering. You can call utd fans for all sorts of things but they don't treat their players like some of us do .

This isn't about stay passes or "shit" shots. It's about the fact that he looks like he isn't even trying anymore. And I won't even comment on that last sentence of yours.

avoidconfusion said:
sky tot said:

This isn't about stay passes or "shit" shots. It's about the fact that he looks like he isn't even trying anymore. And I won't even comment on that last sentence of yours.

Exactly. I always use Goater/Anelka as an example. You really are better off having a player of lesser ability with a bigger heart than a more skillful player with no heart.

Stephenhakin said:
toffee balls said:
Stephenhakin said:
Retire then ( He has more than enough money to do so ) Think youre on the wind up anyway.

You got me there fella.

You at the match Sunday.

No pal but been a sesason ticket holder 20 out of my 40 years on the planet. I now have a 6 year old son who takes priority. Don't go questioning peoples loyalty because someone disagrees with you pal...its embarassing. Like saying Yaya needs more time off for his brothers death. I got a week for my old man.
Neither am I at the match or Wum , just hopefully trying to be positive.

For me he is done now. He shouldn't play again this season and be sold in the summer. What a fantastic player he has been for us. One of our best ever but he is ruining his legacy with us now.

It's like having 10 men when we don't have the ball. Fernandinho vs 2/3 on rushing opposition players.

toffee balls said:
Stephenhakin said:
toffee balls said:
You got me there fella.

You at the match Sunday.

No pal but been a sesason ticket holder 20 out of my 40 years on the planet. I now have a 6 year old son who takes priority. Don't go questioning peoples loyalty because someone disagrees with you pal...its embarassing. Like saying Yaya needs more time off for his brothers death. I got a week for my old man.
Neither am I at the match or Wum , just hopefully trying to be positive.

Ok mate no problem. Lets hope we can finish the season well with or without Yaya. :-)

sky tot said:
Well he should have put a gag on his agent then, or at least made a genuine effort to rectify the situation instead of allowing the whole thing to fester. By saying nothing and then playing a 4/10 season, how can you not understand supporters frustrations when he just appears to saunter around out there?

I watched Yaya closely in every game at the ACON. He was equally poor so I just don't buy this "lazy", "half-hearted", "wants out" stuff. I just think age has caught up with him.

Wreckless Alec said:
I watched Yaya closely in every game at the ACON. He was equally poor so I just don't buy this "lazy", "half-hearted", "wants out" stuff. I just think age has caught up with him.

I agree actually.

He has never been an in your face player but this season definitely highlights age catching up with him.

I think Mancini knows he will thrive in Italy now as he is finished playing the box to box football in England, physically he can't cope.

It's time to move on, he has been a great player for us but the time has come to look to the future.

You can't have sentiment in football when picking a team.

blue ranger said:
Yaya is being a right snake at the moment. This season he has played like he is on strike. Can't remember the last time we saw him run. Now the season is coming to the end he is more or less saying he won't be handing in a transfer request so city will need to pay him off.

I heard a couple of years ago that's yaya contract says when fit he has to play in league games. Hence never sub.

Then hopefully it will be announced on Sunday that Yaya picked up a knock in last minute training. I'm convinced he was dropped recently and it was masked over this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.