Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueBlue1705 said:
He should have been sold last summer - the writing was on the wall and didn't need hindsight to see it ... THe squad would have been able to move forward instead we've been carrying an overpaid, over-hyped primadonna....

He was never going repeat what he did last season or be as good again

THIS GUY IS NOT A LEGEND BASED ON ONE OR TWO GOOD SEASONS AND SCORING 20 GOALS LAST SEASON WHICH IS OVER-HYPED ANYWAY ... HOW MANY PENS AND FREE-KICKS????.... and he now appears to have lost the ability to take a free-kick?

He's always been a prima donna and confirmed it by behaving like a massive bell-end in the summer disrespecting the club and everyone associated with it....

He's s ALWAYS been sh*te defensively in open play and from set pieces ..... he's aCtually near useless in that dept, he barely gets into a trot when we lose the ball in a pathetic effort to get back behind the ball and the only reason he got away with it is because he scored some important goals and was very good going forward for us....

He's NOT a leader of men and he shouldn't be wearing the armband, when things aren't going well all he does is moan at the ref and sits on the floor complaining when he doesn't get a free kick. ITS PATHETIC and unprofessional.

ITS ACTUALLY A DISGRACE THAT HE LEADS THE TEAM OUT .....

If you are a City fan and want success you'd better grow some f*cking balls, there is no room for sentiment and that is exactly why we are going backwards now trying to accommodate this guy who basically a passenger in a lot of the big games .... It makes me f*cking furious when people come on here defending this guy £220,000 a week and he can't f*cking sprint back or mark people properl;y .... one season does not make a legend especially when that player is something of a bellend and has disprespected the club

This is a fair rant tbh. I don't feel rage towards him but i do agree with this post.
I let the cakegate go, most of my debate in Yaya thread was pulling up those who attacked other blues for being rightly pissed off.

He won't be a legend here, not to me anyway. A fine player indeed but one with failings that are hard to ignore.

We should sell, ok we should have sold last summer but that did not happen. We should sell this summer. If we do not i'll not be backing Txiki anymore. In fact he needs to fucking buck his ideas up this summer or i'll scrag the **** out the club myself. I know he had ffp to work around but still some signings have failed and i want to see he has "got" the prem now and it's nuances.

I am not anti Yaya but the pro's are well outweighed by the cons now i feel.

yayas trusty right foot said:
Yaya is still a great player and can still be a valuable part of out team..

His recent performances suggest that he cannot cope in his current role, if he was pushed into a more attacking position i reckon we would see a massive improvement in his form..

It will be interesting to see what kind of performance he gives this weekend..

Your user name probably means you cannot see anything bad written about Yaya.

So were all on the same page, are you advocating we move one of our more forward players out of position to accommodate him?

TrueBlue1705 said:
He should have been sold last summer - the writing was on the wall and didn't need hindsight to see it ... THe squad would have been able to move forward instead we've been carrying an overpaid, over-hyped primadonna....

He was never going repeat what he did last season or be as good again

THIS GUY IS NOT A LEGEND BASED ON ONE OR TWO GOOD SEASONS AND SCORING 20 GOALS LAST SEASON WHICH IS OVER-HYPED ANYWAY ... HOW MANY PENS AND FREE-KICKS????.... and he now appears to have lost the ability to take a free-kick?

He's always been a prima donna and confirmed it by behaving like a massive bell-end in the summer disrespecting the club and everyone associated with it....

He's s ALWAYS been sh*te defensively in open play and from set pieces ..... he's aCtually near useless in that dept, he barely gets into a trot when we lose the ball in a pathetic effort to get back behind the ball and the only reason he got away with it is because he scored some important goals and was very good going forward for us....

He's NOT a leader of men and he shouldn't be wearing the armband, when things aren't going well all he does is moan at the ref and sits on the floor complaining when he doesn't get a free kick. ITS PATHETIC and unprofessional.

ITS ACTUALLY A DISGRACE THAT HE LEADS THE TEAM OUT .....

If you are a City fan and want success you'd better grow some f*cking balls, there is no room for sentiment and that is exactly why we are going backwards now trying to accommodate this guy who basically a passenger in a lot of the big games .... It makes me f*cking furious when people come on here defending this guy £220,000 a week and he can't f*cking sprint back or mark people properl;y .... one season does not make a legend especially when that player is something of a bellend and has disprespected the club

Fully onboard with all you have written there mate. Any pro Yaya's out there want to counter challenge any of that?

I agree with a lot of the negative points against the man. He can't put in the shift you expect from a midfield these days but our formation isn't helping the guy. Why we are playing him in a deep playing role is strange when he can deliver goals like this [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MmZEEOFM60[/video]. One of the few players in football I enjoy watching when at his full ability and I'll be sad when he does leave.

In the meantime though we'd do our best to get the most out of him.

I just wonder what the atmosphere will be like towards him tomorrow during the game if he puts in another lazy performance leaving his midfield partner to do his work for him aswell

The idea of him captaining us for the rest of the season doesn't inspire positive thoughts

AlloBoi said:
I just wonder what the atmosphere will be like towards him tomorrow during the game if he puts in another lazy performance leaving his midfield partner to do his work for him aswell
Could score a hattrick tomoz but BM massive want him out . He's a twat .

In the past, he has been amazing for us and should go down in club history for what he has done for us.

However, he hasn't looked arsed all season even before the african cup IMHO so wouldnt loose sleep if we sold him...i mean he's on over a mil a month but he's playing too the standards of a championship player at the mo, can see him going.

sky tot said:
AlloBoi said:
I meant will the frustration of the crowd seeing what he's doing finally get through to him

AlloBoi said:
sky tot said:
AlloBoi said:
I meant will the frustration of the crowd seeing what he's doing finally get through to him

No the crowd always give him a cheer and clap when his name is announced before the game and it will be the same tomorrow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.