Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueinsa said:
I wonder what Yaya's agents user name is on here?

The only mistake Txiki or anyone at the club made with regards Yaya was not cashing in last summer.
Actually the mistakes were not buying players to compliment one of the few world players we've got,which Yaya is one of them !

Thenumber1blue said:
blueinsa said:

The only mistake Txiki or anyone at the club made with regards Yaya was not cashing in last summer.
Actually the mistakes were not buying players to compliment one of the few world players we've got,which Yaya is one of them !

Sorry. He might have been a year or two ago. No where near WC now and never will be again.

mosssideblue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
blueinsa said:

Sorry. He might have been a year or two ago. No where near WC now and never will be again.
agree with this thats where the managment should utilize his talents as a attacking mid and use other players behind him to do def work

Thenumber1blue said:
blueinsa said:

Big clubs, sell big players. They don't hang on to them until they are worth fuck all.

Yaya has been magnificent for us but his time was up last summer and we fucked up not recognising that and letting him go. its also clear he doesn't want to be here either.

The guy is a club legend, same as Tevez hes made silly mistakes, MP needs to realise that Yaya as part of a midfield 2 are over, Bayern, Liverpool and United have all played on that and beat us. Time to give Fernando a run with Fernandinho in the 2 and push Yaya upfield where he can still cause damage.I realise not many will agree with this cause its easier to blame Yaya and Fernando is a whipping boy for no reason, like Garcia was.

Sounds like he's already been told he can go imo. Full quotes as well tells me the big man is a goner.

richards30 said:
Sounds like he's already been told he can go imo. Full quotes as well tells me the big man is a goner.

Inter and the pace of Serie A will be perfect for him. Inter have been given the nod with the amount of noise they have made.

pml79 said:
mosssideblue said:
Thenumber1blue said:

agree with this thats where the managment should utilize his talents as a attacking mid and use other players behind him to do def work
Better to use him in games like today where he can sit deep and switch the play accurately.

I think ever team in the country must be trying to exploit the defensive weakness in his game, and our game, but he's still a good player when we have the ball

I would not write him off for next season though.

njmcfc1894 said:
The guy is a club legend, same as Tevez hes made silly mistakes, MP needs to realise that Yaya as part of a midfield 2 are over, Bayern, Liverpool and United have all played on that and beat us. Time to give Fernando a run with Fernandinho in the 2 and push Yaya upfield where he can still cause damage.I realise not many will agree with this cause its easier to blame Yaya and Fernando is a whipping boy for no reason, like Garcia was.
Fernando isn't a whipping boy he's just not good enough to play for us and fans rightly don't want him to play. As soon as he let Adam Clayton completely dominate him he was at the point of no return.

Pellegrini will not change his style of play, we all know that. Yaya is no longer good enough for the wages he commands and he is not worth a new contract purely because it will mean our highest paid player will be around 33-34 and we need new legs in there.

If he takes a significant pay cut to around 80k and plays a similar role to Xavi at barca this season then keep him by all means but Yaya will not take a hit to both his ego and his wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.