Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
AlloBoi said:
sky tot said:
Could score a hattrick tomoz but BM massive want him out . He's a twat .
I meant will the frustration of the crowd seeing what he's doing finally get through to him

No the crowd always give him a cheer and clap when his name is announced before the game and it will be the same tomorrow..
JHope you are right mate , no city player deserves booing , especially a city legend ,

I see his agent is on the warpath again, having a pop at Pellegrini, Soriano and Begiristain:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toures-agent-astonishing-blast-5543967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... st-5543967</a>

Ric said:
I see his agent is on the warpath again, having a pop at Pellegrini, Soriano and Begiristain:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toures-agent-astonishing-blast-5543967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... st-5543967</a>

Was waiting for that to happen. Now, he does raise some valid points about our spending, leaving players on the bench that cost a lot of money, dropping Jovetic from the CL squad and Pellegrini being weak BUT none of the above excuse Yaya Toure's almost petulant behaviour recently on the pitch.

Even though I hate Yaya's agent, but the guy has stated some facts:

1- Txiki and Soriano spent 83m this year without improving the squad. ( and they actually can't get in starting line up yet)
2- We only won 1 game out of the 6 games without Yaya when he went to the African Cup.

Although the article with Yayas agent does raise some valid points, its not his place to say it and whilst it may be true there is fuck all him and yaya can do about that. Yaya could actually try in some games, he might find that would help our situation!!

Also yaya has benefited more than most from Pellegrinis "weak" management. Alot of other managers would have dropped him or at least subbed him off after some of shit he's produced on the pitch this season. The irony is, this "weak" manager is probably handing this lazy sod the armband today too. Something that doesnt sit well with me at all.

Yaya needs to give us 6 world class performances and then he needs to f**k off along with the "weak" manager.

Yaya's agent actually does make some good points.

We expect Yaya to do everything. We expect him to be a deep lying playmaker who scored 15-20 goals a season.

And he definitely posts on here.

I wonder what Yaya's agents user name is on here?

The only mistake Txiki or anyone at the club made with regards Yaya was not cashing in last summer.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Although the article with Yayas agent does raise some valid points, its not his place to say it and whilst it may be true there is fuck all him and yaya can do about that. Yaya could actually try in some games, he might find that would help our situation!!

Also yaya has benefited more than most from Pellegrinis "weak" management. Alot of other managers would have dropped him or at least subbed him off after some of shit he's produced on the pitch this season. The irony is, this "weak" manager is probably handing this lazy sod the armband today too. Something that doesnt sit well with me at all.

Yaya needs to give us 6 world class performances and then he needs to f**k off along with the "weak" manager.

The main point of interest to me was that his agent is practically saying there is a queue of teams waiting to sign Yaya on his current wages. Well crack on then lad, make your calls and put a firm offer on the table.

Mainly I thought it was all bluster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.