Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
njmcfc1894 said:
The guy is a club legend, same as Tevez hes made silly mistakes, MP needs to realise that Yaya as part of a midfield 2 are over, Bayern, Liverpool and United have all played on that and beat us. Time to give Fernando a run with Fernandinho in the 2 and push Yaya upfield where he can still cause damage.I realise not many will agree with this cause its easier to blame Yaya and Fernando is a whipping boy for no reason, like Garcia was.

We obviously have a different view as to what club legend means.

Tevez. Wen't AWOL for 1/2 season is unacceptable no matter who you are.
Toure. Zero effort (irrespective of what position you are asked to play), negative body languge, happy for others to do his leg work.

These are not attibutes of legends in my book

mosssideblue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
blueinsa said:
I wonder what Yaya's agents user name is on here?

The only mistake Txiki or anyone at the club made with regards Yaya was not cashing in last summer.
Actually the mistakes were not buying players to compliment one of the few world players we've got,which Yaya is one of them !

Sorry. He might have been a year or two ago. No where near WC now and never will be again.
Not in that team he won't be,unless major improvements are made.

Ric said:
I see his agent is on the warpath again, having a pop at Pellegrini, Soriano and Begiristain:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toures-agent-astonishing-blast-5543967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... st-5543967</a>

Some valid points but another reason Yaya has to go. At least once a season his agent sounds off, did the same at Barca.

As for Yaya, in my eyes he's a legend as are many associated with the team over the last 3-4 years. However it's time to rebuild and move on-wards and hopefully upwards.

Saddens me greatly that a player, in his pomp. is one of the best we've ever had in a City shirt, will be leaving under a cloud in the summer.

But he's brought it on himself.

spanishblue said:
Does anyone think his agent comes out with this shit on his own ?

One glaring fact that his agent has conveniently forgotten to include in his appraisal of our club's current plight is his client's massive contribution to our midfield 2 combination being totally ineffective due to him being a lazy fucker. That has fuck all to do with anyone other than Yaya.

And as far as his agent's previous comments about money not being a key factor to Yaya, how the fuck did he end up on £200k+ then you prick?

On recent evidence the agents got it right unfortunately . The fact is that he started our demise in the Summer by popping our post title winning balloon. He's probably on the money that Pelly is a weak manager but so were the Spaniards weak in not challenging his stupid antics in cakegate.

I can see Yaya's legacy at the club damaged if he stays beyond the summer. Already taken a hit this season. A real shame.

Doesnt look like he'll leave on good terms when he does eventually go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.