Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he looked just as lazy and disinterested for most of the game today. Yes he made some great passes from time to time but that is to be expected as he is a top quality footballer... What is being questioned is his desire and workrate and I thought that was still for the most part missing completely it just want as obvious as the Rags games as a West Ham didn't put in a whole lot of effort either

depps said:
Thought he looked just as lazy and disinterested for most of the game today. Yes he made some great passes from time to time but that is to be expected as he is a top quality footballer... What is being questioned is his desire and workrate and I thought that was still for the most part missing completely it just want as obvious as the Rags games as a West Ham didn't put in a whole lot of effort either

Hmmmmm.........

richards30 said:
depps said:

Hmmmmm.........

Indeed

karen7 said:
richards30 said:
depps said:

Hmmmmm.........

Indeed

So ye genuinely think that was some kind of stellar performance from Yaya? There was only once in the game I can remember him breaking into a sprint, he gave the ball away on a number of occasions with very careless passes including once that nearly left West Ham in for a goal scoring opportunity and he wasn't exposed defensively because he didn't have to do much defending West Ham were that shit.

If this is what we have come to consider a good game from Yaya then our expectations of what he is capable of delivering have completely collapsed

depps said:
karen7 said:
richards30 said:
Hmmmmm.........

Indeed

So ye genuinely think that was some kind of stellar performance from Yaya? There was only once in the game I can remember him breaking into a sprint, he gave the ball away on a number of occasions with very careless passes including once that nearly left West Ham in for a goal scoring opportunity and he wasn't exposed defensively because he didn't have to do much defending West Ham were that shit.

If this is what we have come to consider a good game from Yaya then our expectations of what he is capable of delivering have completely collapsed

Clearly not back to his best but better than of late
No point slagging him when he puts in a better shift
As i said above he has probably come to the end of his time here especially if Klopp does appear

depps said:
karen7 said:
richards30 said:
Hmmmmm.........

Indeed

He had a 135 touches so he was not disinterested. His tackle set up the move for the second goal. His pass completion was 94% so he barely gave the ball away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.