Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not nailed o he's going anywhere. His agent will stir it trying to create a market and make City lower any transfer demands, but it's all water off a ducks back.

We don't care. And where do you see him going? Name a club. Inter are the one that keeps being quoted well when it comes down to it, he's not going to play in front of 30,000 at the San Siro for less wages in a league no one watches.

Don't make the mistake of equating agent with player either. This agent works by moving his player on and he does so by creating a stink and making the selling club lower their demands.

Marvin said:
It's not nailed o he's going anywhere. His agent will stir it trying to create a market and make City lower any transfer demands, but it's all water off a ducks back.

We don't care. And where do you see him going? Name a club. Inter are the one that keeps being quoted well when it comes down to it, he's not going to play in front of 30,000 at the San Siro for less wages in a league no one watches.

Don't make the mistake of equating agent with player either. This agent works by moving his player on and he does so by creating a stink and making the selling club lower their demands.

So non of this came from yayas cake hole ?

Marvin said:

Yaya said last year that his agent speaks for him and he did nothing to stop all the cake and PSG talk,in fact he encouraged it,it's coming from him alright

Marvin said:

— yaya toure (@Toure_yaya42)
May 20, 2014

Everything dimitry said is true . He speaks for me . I will give an interview after world cup to explain

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/20/yaya-toure-manchester-city-future-birthday-snub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... thday-snub</a>

Was interesting to hear pellegrini saying he will support yaya until the end of the season. One of them (or both) are on the way out.

Mister Appointment said:
Damocles said:
Ric said:
I see his agent is on the warpath again, having a pop at Pellegrini, Soriano and Begiristain:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/yaya-toures-agent-astonishing-blast-5543967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... st-5543967</a>

Nailed on he's gone this year now.

No coming back from that

I felt the same about last summer's comments (didn't think he could come back from them) but you're right. Nailed on he's gone this summer.

If I were Begiristain I'd instruct Pellegrini not to pick him again this season.

Not how we operate now mate as you well know.

We'll smile and pat this head and deny any possible rift whilst the season is on, playing him when it benefits us to do so, then we'll immediately sell him for a decent price come the summer.

Great game from him today. Must say even though his work rate/mobility is limited, his passing from midfield is second to none in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.